Card Deletion in Seasonal?

+
So I was playing an assimilate deck in seasonal vs another assimilate deck.
His side of the board was full, mine had two empty spaces. I played a Zoltan and as this was in seasonal, it pulled another Zoltan from my deck and I plopped them down in my last two spaces.
Now, Zoltan spawns a spell card that can be used to either buff your units or dmg enemies.
I could've won using those two spell cards as a buff but the game just deleted them before I could play them?
Does the game just delete spell cards spawned by units if the battlefield is full?
If so that's really stupid. I can understand if it was a unit since the board had no space but why does it delete spells?

So I was playing an assimilate deck in seasonal vs another assimilate deck.
His side of the board was full, mine had two empty spaces. I played a Zoltan and as this was in seasonal, it pulled another Zoltan from my deck and I plopped them down in my last two spaces.
Now, Zoltan spawns a spell card that can be used to either buff your units or dmg enemies.
I could've won using those two spell cards as a buff but the game just deleted them before I could play them?
Does the game just delete spell cards spawned by units if the battlefield is full?
If so that's really stupid. I can understand if it was a unit since the board had no space but why does it delete spells?

Sounds like a bug to me. I'd report it to CDPR.

My opponent was in de same situation and used Zoltan as his last two cards. After that, the board was full, but the spells did work just fine.

Top Bottom