Card Fragments. . .

+

rrc

Forum veteran
I agreed.

Uninteresting, too, with all the scavenging around the community.
My thought too exactly. It has zero appeal for me by the pace it is going on. For a single card, this is way too slow of a reveal/scavenging.. Show the card already!

Well, it's not a reveal campaign - cards will be revealed during Masters. This is just something extra for one of the new arts. No-one is missing anything by not participating/following it.

I enjoy this kind of additional something happening on social medias/community. Also, I like that I guessed correctly who'll it be (at least I think so).

DC9V

Forum veteran
I'm ok with the speed of this reveal, as it helps me reminding about Gwent Masters. However I think they could do more things like this in order to hype-up the event.

1638375514166.png

rrc

Forum veteran
An archer, seems like an ST archer who is a human.. almost depicting a legendary scene from the book.. Should be Milva as someone posted in very early comments.. But somehow I think that whoever guessed Milva when they showed the corner of the bow should have had some insider information, and not an actual guess.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I love Milva.

For those uninitiated in the books, she is part of Geralt's Hansa - the companions on his quest for Ciri.
(they remind me of the fellowship of the ring, in the LOTR books/movies)

They are: Geralt, Dandelion, Cahir, Milva, Regis and Angouleme. I think Zoltan was also a part for some time but i might be confusing with some other part of the story. :shrug:

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom