Card Ideas

+
Decent removal for monsters. Also good for Rat clog.

Dance_of_the_Wraiths.png
Art used: https://www.deviantart.com/hell-alka/art/Noonwraiths-875743914

Wow you guys are really into this! I'm surprised to see how committed people's suggestions are with the photos uploaded together. It could have been mere text suggestions. :)

P.s. Hi, I'm new and am lurking around the forum.

Shouldn't Portal be a location card?
Post automatically merged:

And can we add Beast tag to all Dragons?

except Saskia: Dragon, Human

Last edited:
Well, horses are noble animals, still Roach has Beast tag.
Roach (1).png

Well Beast kind of also seems to be the Animal tag (Prize Winning Cow, Knickers, Musicians of Blaviken) and I don't think it would be a good decision to add a separate Animal tag because it would remove some SK Beast/Morvudd Synergies and would make Dandelion Beastslayer even worse.

I'm not sure about Dragons getting a beast tag, the Draconids already have a beast tag so I guess it would be kind of possible, but if Saskia/Saesenthessis doesn't get a beast tag Villentretenmerth probably shouldn't get one either (not sure if any one of the other Dragons is also able to appear in human Form) which would already make it kind of pointless giving Dragons a beast tag.

Last edited:
Well Beast kind of also seems to be the Animal tag (Prize Winning Cow, Knickers, Musicians of Blaviken) and I don't think it would be a good decision to add a separate Animal tag because it would remove some SK Beast/Morvudd Synergies and would make Dandelion Beastslayer even worse.

I'm not sure about Dragons getting a beast tag, the Draconids already have a beast tag so I guess it would be kind of possible, but if Saskia/Saesenthessis doesn't get a beast tag Villentretenmerth probably shouldn't get one either (not sure if any one of the other Dragons is also able to appear in human Form) which would already make it kind of pointless giving Dragons a beast tag.
Good points, haha yes calling cows 'beasts' might be frowned upon in some cultures yes. But you're right, better to let to it be as it is.

Love your Roach card btw :) :)

i like to see card like geralt aard, geralt quen , yennefer conjurer , triss butterfly get change the art looks more like an action card why make it unit card i remmber quen from the beta give shield and boost card i like to see more card like that . i also have problem when you guys change aretuza adept ability i mean why not just make a completly new card i actualy like that card old ability now i cant play my charge deck i hate to see
change like that i hope no more change like that at least make the replacement card with the same ability sorry for my bad english ty

No idea what im doing but i love it, to use this card u have to boost it before hand, gl hf

View attachment 11243305
Pretty nice card, though absurdly strong.
Invigorate gives him +2, Ithlinne gives him +4, Circle of Life x2 with just this card in hand gives +4 again.
So he could wipe out every enemy with 11 power or less.
And that's not even counting other hand boosts from cards like Dunca.

Maybe if he had some sort of Counter that limited the number of times he could Duel.
Or maybe, Deathblow: Replay this unit.
Then he would kill one big unit, and all units 2 power or less.

Noted. Maybe now is more balanced, still a strong legendary card but not so OP, tell me your thoughts if u want to, gl hf

Sir_Gawain (1).png

Im going with 1 more, im in love with this one, the description just gave it all, throwing flowers to myself, any idea of change will be tolerated xD
Aretuza_Renegade.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom