Card Ideas

+
Hi, this is other cards, tell me what do you think about.

Attachments

• Quenn (1).png
    Quenn (1).png
    494.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Geoty.png
    Geoty.png
    475.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Gerd.png
    Gerd.png
    447 KB · Views: 138
  • Draugir.png
    Draugir.png
    621.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Burglars_.png
    Burglars_.png
    538 KB · Views: 131
  • Visenna.png
    Visenna.png
    479.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Vimme_Vivaldi.png
    Vimme_Vivaldi.png
    460.6 KB · Views: 116
I have so many ideas for mages but idk how to balance provision costs lol

Attachments

• Adept_Battlemage.png
    Adept_Battlemage.png
    511.3 KB · Views: 77
My idea for a neutral and SK scenario which would perfectly fit into the new WotW expansion.

Edit: Kaer Morhen: Chapter 1: Destroy an allied neutral witcher with the lowest body.
Edit Harn Caduch Chapter 1: Set the strength of one allied unit to 1.

Kaer_Morhen (2).png
HaernCaduch-min.PNG

Last edited:

Guest 4375874

Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11068640
Perhaps you had other ideas for synergy with this card but just a suggestion. What about seizing it, then damaging it by it's base value instead. With a provision increase of course

Otherwise why seize it instead of just destroying it?
with the above, If the opponent shielded it then it results in a point swing, if its armored then it loses some points.

Perhaps you had other ideas for synergy with this card but just a suggestion. What about seizing it, then damaging it by it's base value instead. With a provision increase of course

Otherwise why seize it instead of just destroying it?
with the above, If the opponent shielded it then it results in a point swing, if its armored then it loses some points.

Mostly to get it into your graveyard and to make sure it stays out of your opponents

Latest WotW update might one SC archetype competitive (moving units).

Nevertheless, there are still 2 archetypes which are not competitive at all (traps and handboosting). Traps I usually play for the artefact daily quests.

When I think about traps their main weakness is that they are not many cards interacting with them.
Of course you have Iorveth to replay a trap, the trap tutor Iorveth's Gambit and Elven Scout the main engine to take advantage of ambushing traps. Before portal nerf playing 2 Elven Scouts in one turn was also somehow powerful.

To my card ideas:
Vienne can be very powerful but has the relevant negative side effect that your opponent knows which traps he faces. Nevertheless, she is maybe to cheap. So maybe more provisions, Order instead of deploy and/or less body might be appropriate.
Iskra will be the main unit benefitting from this traps and can be a powerful finisher. With the current cards you only have Hawker Support (+2 boost if control an artifact) and even in this case he is only a bad 6 for 4.
Falling Stones should serve as an additional trap

Falling_stones.png
Vienne.png
Iskra.png

Hello, What do you think about my cards ? I think the monsters can also play with the poison attribute.

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

Attachments

• Basilic.png
    Basilic.png
    544.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Jocaste.png
    Jocaste.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • Folan.png
    Folan.png
    573.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Vigi.png