Card Ideas

+
Gudrun_Bjornsdottir__Captain_of_Flyndr_ (1).png

Last edited:
A despised foe from Witcher 3, Arachnomorph:

Arachnomorph.png

I probably should have made it to be a gold card... kinda broken for a bronze maybe lol. =)
Okay, here's also a gold version:
Arachnomorph (2).png

Edit: Actually I'd change that last part of the description into "When you have Dominance, move this card to the front row and when you don't have Dominance, move it to the ranged row."
- Cuz this way it's more consistent and easier to predict since with my previous description you could place it on ranged row while having Dominance and would stay there until you lose it, but this way it's always reacting to having or not having dominance. :)

Attachments

• Arachnomorph (4).png
    Arachnomorph (4).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Geralt's Dad :) and others
korin(1).png

Attachments

• Night_Watchman(1).png
    Night_Watchman(1).png
    492.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Zerrikanterment(1).png
    Zerrikanterment(1).png
    681 KB · Views: 85
  • Frundsberg_division(1).png
    Frundsberg_division(1).png
    596 KB · Views: 83
  • Reginald_the_courageous(1).png
    Reginald_the_courageous(1).png
    662.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Vara(1).png
    Vara(1).png
    552.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Troyden_of_Redania(1).png
    Troyden_of_Redania(1).png
    595 KB · Views: 98
  • Lady_of_the_forest.png
    Lady_of_the_forest.png
    578.1 KB · Views: 85
The Janitor (neutral, immunity, power 6, provision 8)

Every time a card is added to your deck, grants one more mulligan in the following round.

Monster have their rats, Nilfgard their spies to spawn the opponent rows.

This card also nicely synergizes with cards like cat witcher saboteur, row punisher and Guxart (other new card idea).

Treyse.png

On Melee it makes Treyse a 6 +4 per turn unit and synergizes witcher swarm + Leo. The risk is that there is not enough space to seize those students or that the students are purified.
On Ranged it a (weaker?) version of Blizzard. I put that weaker in (?) as it does not have initiative. The row limitation can be considered to be a down or a high dependent on the distribution of opponent units.

Guxart.png

Recently I've been trying to find a fun way to introduce a new Keyword to Gwent. I came up with this Water Hag card which uses the "Blind" keyword, similar to how it functions in Witcher 3. Although I dislike taking the Hearthstone randomness route, it makes sense for this keyword to have a bit of random effect in my opinion.

Water_Hag (1).png

Top Bottom