Card Ideas

+
Untitled.png

Post automatically merged:

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I too want Knight support but the depoly is convoluted.

First Aryan should also be knight. I forgot during creating

Second, the whole idea of this card is that this card is a high risk, high reward card. The deploy offers a lot of randomness depenedent on the tallness of your opponent´s unit. If the randomly targeted units are too powerful it will cause the following
- Destruction of Aryan. So no more order can be used
- Excess damage also damages adjacent knights.

Maybe the order of the card offers more value. So playing Aryan next to one knight and then play the second knight in the next turn might be the safer strategy.

Hello, I want to suggest the following changes for maps.
Koyon 3 strength 8 provisions.
Placement: strengthen the koyona by 2 units. and adjacent units for 1 unit . Zeal. Order: strengthen all friendly units whose strength is equal to the strength of the coin by the value of its reinforcement.

Geralt of Rivia 3 strength 10 provisions.
Placement: Destroy an enemy unit with a force of at least 9. If the placement was activated, then cancel the order ability. Zeal. Order: Deal 6 damage to the enemy unit.

Kolgrim 2 strength 10 provisions.
Adrenaline 3 . Zeal. Order: at the end of your turn, strengthen this card by a number of units equal to half the difference in the number of cards in the players' decks. Moves before recovery 1.

Griffin 5 strength 9 provisions.
Placement: strengthen this card by 2 units. At the end of the round, shuffle this card back into your deck, keeping the gain value.

Arnagad 7 strength 2 armor 10 provisions.
Placement: Add 1 piece of armor for each damaged unit.
Adrenaline 5 : Zeal. Order: Deal damage equal to the value of Arnagad's strength to the enemy's playing squad and deal damage equal to the strength of this squad to Arnagad. Moves before recovery 2.

Geralt irden 3 strength 11 provisions.
Placement: Restore the strength of all units in a row. If the total recovery power was less than 6 units, then strengthen this card by 5 units.

Geralt aard 3 strength 10 provisions.
Placement: Move the squad to another row. Zeal. Order: apply 4 units. damage to the enemy unit.

Geralt axius 3 strength 11 provisions.
Placement: Clear the squad and restore its strength. Zeal. Order: Capture an enemy unit with a force of 4 or less.

Geralt ignius 5 strength 12 provisions.
Order: destroy the strongest units in the enemy's row, if the total strength of the row is not less than 20.
Initiative. Placement: destroy the strongest units in the enemy's row, if the total strength of the row is not less than 20.

Erland 5 strength 10 provisions.

Geralt quen 3 strength 10 provisions.

Vesimir 4 strength 10 provisions.
Adrenaline 5

Last edited:
Idea with Gaunter is to get rid of carryover gameplay. If stratagem becomes problem then addtional text can be wrriten like: summon self from your deck then banish stratagem and transform to Devil's contract. Kept above 9p because I don't want to support Ciri Nova decks running around.

Siri Widi again above 9p because of Ciri Nova. I want to support Cintrian Royal Guard.

Not a fan of Reveal archetype but made it just for fun.

Just a kind note: Ignore stat line.

Enjoy!
Gaunter_O_Dimm__The_Evil_Incarnate.png
Sir_Widi.png
Ard_Feainn_Light_Cavalry.png
Combat_Engineer.png
Deithwen_Arbalest.png
Nauzicaa_Brigade.png
Recruit.png

View attachment 11307253
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11307289

This card's order could use a cooldown.

I have heard about giving Gaunter Cooldown ability to his Order in some Twitch stream but I would like to completely rework Gaunter's ability instead of giving him Cooldown.

Yennefer on the other hand, should have some negeative Adrenaline effect or it should be 10p. She is more or less same caliber of Heatweave. Also, it will keep her out of Golden Nekker decks which is good thing imo. Sorry, but I absolutely dislike Golden Nekker decks.

Top Bottom