Card Ideas

+
Hello, since I really like Caranthir and since he has only 1 Card in the game I wanted to suggest an second Caranthir Card. It may be a bit strong but it fits more to him considering the final fight.
(The Picture is just a normale Caranthir from Google, a new one would be better ofc)
Caranthir_Ar_Feiniel__Navigator.png

Hello, since I really like Caranthir and since he has only 1 Card in the game I wanted to suggest an second Caranthir Card. It may be a bit strong but it fits more to him considering the final fight.
(The Picture is just a normale Caranthir from Google, a new one would be better ofc)
View attachment 11314889
I want to discuss this part "may be a bit strong".

Why people would think this is to strong?

Usually those cave trolls you created you Will not use them as engine, just pointslam, since its problably you Will have more units than your opponent.

So, as pointslam, The Card its instant 9 for 12.

With The cooldown 5 (ignoring The ice effect) its less than One point per turn.

Putting frost it increases The value, but since you can only put one frost per turn (or 2 With leader) its 5 turns to create more 2 cave trolls (here i am assuming you wont use frost in all the turns, but you Will use leader charge).

So, after 5 turns you have a 17 for 12.

Not bad, but not too much.

Ofc if those cave trolls works as engine, it could be more.

Foltest pride, as example, its instant 9 for 8. Each 2 turns or using warfare you get more 4 points.

I want to discuss this part "may be a bit strong".

Why people would think this is to strong?

Usually those cave trolls you created you Will not use them as engine, just pointslam, since its problably you Will have more units than your opponent.

So, as pointslam, The Card its instant 9 for 12.

With The cooldown 5 (ignoring The ice effect) its less than One point per turn.

Putting frost it increases The value, but since you can only put one frost per turn (or 2 With leader) its 5 turns to create more 2 cave trolls (here i am assuming you wont use frost in all the turns, but you Will use leader charge).

So, after 5 turns you have a 17 for 12.

Not bad, but not too much.

Ofc if those cave trolls works as engine, it could be more.

Foltest pride, as example, its instant 9 for 8. Each 2 turns or using warfare you get more 4 points.
Yea, I'm not a "good" Gwent Player so I thought about spawning these trolls to have like 15 or 20 Points is very strong just like for Katakan or Savolla. The effect of the trolls is "just" a side effect since there is no other troll token or card ingame which would fit, and another Ice Troll Creation is not necessary I think. Thank you for your feedback!

Top Bottom