Card that you can always rely on?

+
Card that you can always rely on?

What is the card that you feel like never lets you down? You can choose from any faction and any rarity.
Reason for the choise is always good as it might help others with finetuning own deck.

Personally I must say Decoy. You can use it to boost unit, heal unit (reset value), change row for mobile unit, reactivate card effect and even send spying unit back at opponent.
It takes 1 silver slot and sometimes on round 3 you don't have anything else than gold and spell cards so it isn't perfect but I always feel confrotable to have it in hand.

Ditto. Decoy is the one card that I used in every deck, even back in Closed Beta. Extremely versatile, with a plethora of potential uses.

Ermion. I don't think I'd ever play SK without him unless creating some kind of dysfunctional themed deck.

Sigrdrifa likewise. Gremist ia a beast (most faction mages are great) and almost at the point of auto include in SK for me. And yeah as has been said, Decoy works great with the above two cards.

I've never been disappointed by Triss. She doesn't do anything crazy, but she's just a solid body with good removal and no flashy gimmicks.

panerola;n8790770 said:
Does anyone has the problem that uses decoy on a card and then the card do not show the value augmented by 3 afterwards?

Happens to me from time to time. At least correct value is listed on row total points but it's easy to screw up point counting when that happens.

panerola;n8790770 said:
Does anyone has the problem that uses decoy on a card and then the card do not show the value augmented by 3 afterwards?

On the card itself, or also in the row total? Often, the unseen, or unshowering, elder I forget that chaps name, does not show his actual value but it's there. Just checking if it's a visual thing or a case of missing points.

Kedawani Sergeant for buffing 80% of my deck....

Although you will find "Geralt:Igni" more usefull than any card.. nearly every deck runs this damn card making Nothern Realms almost unplayable..

NickStrife;n8790890 said:
Kedawani Sergeant for buffing 80% of my deck....

Although you will find "Geralt:Igni" more usefull than any card.. nearly every deck runs this damn card making Nothern Realms almost unplayable..

Are you trying to play Kaedweni sgt -> blue stripe; another sarge -> another blue stripe, presenting a 20 point (4x 5) close combat row that's just begging to get hit with Igni?

idomyownstunts;n8790840 said:
On the card itself, or also in the row total? Often, the unseen, or unshowering, elder I forget that chaps name, does not show his actual value but it's there. Just checking if it's a visual thing or a case of missing points.
In the card itself but the sum at the row is correct. But then the opponent resurrect the card with caretaker and the opponent did not get the +3 anywhere. I think it is a little buggy.

panerola;n8800550 said:
In the card itself but the sum at the row is correct. But then the opponent resurrect the card with caretaker and the opponent did not get the +3 anywhere. I think it is a little buggy.

I think that needs some testing and if it indeed happens regulary support should be contacted about it.
It's kinda fine with mere texture issue but it needs to be fixed if the points aren't correct at ressurect.

cgidiot;n8792780 said:
Are you trying to play Kaedweni sgt -> blue stripe; another sarge -> another blue stripe, presenting a 20 point (4x 5) close combat row that's just begging to get hit with Igni?

Why not?? It's one of the few viable ways to play NR right now.. I managed to reach rank 10 playing with this deck.. I had a good win ratio until decks with more than 2 scortchs and Gignis started to appear like crazy the last days... The only way to play around this is to change not just deck but FACTION!!! And that's wrong...

MrRagdoll;n8800720 said:
I think that needs some testing and if it indeed happens regulary support should be contacted about it. It's kinda fine with mere texture issue but it needs to be fixed if the points aren't correct at ressurect.

Yes, I guess, but right now I do not have time to do it:facepalm2:

NickStrife;n8803430 said:
Why not?? It's one of the few viable ways to play NR right now.. I managed to reach rank 10 playing with this deck.. I had a good win ratio until decks with more than 2 scortchs and Gignis started to appear like crazy the last days... The only way to play around this is to change not just deck but FACTION!!! And that's wrong...

do I really have to explain why a deck that aims to put 20 power in four, 5-power chunks, in one row, bad? That's just asking for trouble. Here's MM laddering with NR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOprZFIt6mg&t=6s

I run almost the same deck, except without roach, with bekker's twisted mirror, and trebuchets instead of knight elects. It works just fine against the current meta.

cgidiot;n8804870 said:
do I really have to explain why a deck that aims to put 20 power in four, 5-power chunks, in one row, bad? That's just asking for trouble. Here's MM laddering with NR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOprZFIt6mg&t=6s
I run almost the same deck, except without roach, with bekker's twisted mirror, and trebuchets instead of knight elects. It works just fine against the current meta.

Ok, that's a good deck there.. But is really that the only viable option for a whole faction?? Because of the existence of scorchers and Igni?? Isn't that sad??

Also what are talking about?? Yes i know it's asking for touble cause of weather and lacerates.. I don't expect my deck to be perfect.. Of course it should have counters.. I just don't think that Igni should be one of them cause this card in the current meta causes far too many balance problems in general..

Also with the only exception being the deck you just posted, NR has many limited viable optons to uneven the power of its units in one row.. That needs to change... Why all the other factions can make the powers of their units uneven without any effort at all and NR can't??? If you want to keep Igni and scortch mechanics as they are, NR needs some buffs or new cards ASAP....

No one mentionned Ciri?? Ciri and decoy are the cards I had in every decks in closed beta. WIll craft Ciri asap now in open

Top Bottom