Cardio Cure Buff

+
Hello everyone! With 1.5 many perks in the Athletic skill tree were buffed and nerfed, some of them became more viable, other less imbalanced, but some of them were left unchanged and one of these unchanged perks is "Cardio Cure".

The problem with this perk is that it increases the health regeneration by 25% while moving, and the cost for it is 2 perk points. I personally find that cost way too high. I would like to suggest a few ways to buff this perk, which in my opinion would make it way more viable:

1) Remove +15%, +25% progression. You now get +25% for 1 perk point.
2) Increase health regeneration to +20%, +40%.
3) The perk not only increases the health regeneration by +15%, +25% but also grants +3%, +5% mitigation strength or chance, while moving.

Any of these in my opinion would improve this (as of right now) useless perk.

Hello everyone! With 1.5 many perks in the Athletic skill tree were buffed and nerfed, some of them became more viable, other less imbalanced, but some of them were left unchanged and one of these unchanged perks is "Cardio Cure".

The problem with this perk is that it increases the health regeneration by 25% while moving, and the cost for it is 2 perk points. I personally find that cost way too high. I would like to suggest a few ways to buff this perk, which in my opinion would make it way more viable:

1) Remove +15%, +25% progression. You now get +25% for 1 perk point.
2) Increase health regeneration to +20%, +40%.
3) The perk not only increases the health regeneration by +15%, +25% but also grants +3%, +5% mitigation strength or chance, while moving.

Any of these in my opinion would improve this (as of right now) useless perk.
Ask a forum moderator to move this thread to "Suggestions" for CDPR to consider.

Top Bottom