cards not triggering?

+
cards not triggering?

I've been playing since shortly after closed beta. Maybe I'm just being forgetful but had a match where card effects skipped some turns. Not the usual ones like farseer but I had oligerg (consume) on board which I ate with a bargelgazzi the card went and stayed in my graveyard then popped out on my next play, it did this twice start being consumed, some plays he came right out on deathwish others he stayed in graveyard...So I had first turn round 3 and played sabbath opponent played the 8 strength 4 armour knight and nothing happened? I thought sabbath triggered in round end, anyway he should have fought and died but I was able to boost him and he triggered after my turn.. So did something glitch this match out am I confused

Sabbath triggers on YOUR turn end. So I hope that helps (it's such a pain playing against it because of that. You have one turn of your own to match Sabbath or disable/destroy him, because if you don't, well.. opponent just boosts and BOOM).

But as for Olgierd, that sounds like something you might want to record/report, a real bug in our hands. It has recently gotten his change, so I'd assume some hiccups, but if it's consistent, definitely record/screenshot it, and report.

Yes, Olgierd was repaired a fews ago to avoid infinite loops. Deathwish triggers at the end of your turn now.
So he shouldn't resurrect right away.

I heard he was changed again and was kind of upset because I liked the idea of his change, just didn't see the change in action, like every second turn he stayed in graveyard. Thanks for answers

Top Bottom