Cards that look worse when animated

+
Okay, so for the most part cards, weather animated or not, look awesome! But some of them... - not quite so. So lets devote this thread to the ones that don't look so nice and you'd actually rather not use the animated version. :) So lets start: Anyone has some cards they turned into premium only to be disappointed by the animation?
For me, the first two that come to mind are:

1. Miner (Dwarf) - In the still picture he looks like he's either climbing up or going down the mine, which is perfectly fine. But in the animated version he looks like he's STRUGGLING go pull himself up and is just stuck there in the same spot. :p Not a very pleasant situation to be in.

2. Egmund - In the still picture he looks pretty standard and cool, a warrior who wields two axes, photoed in the heat of the battle. BUT in the animated version his movement just looks so damn strange xD like he's a puppet on strings, and also his locket is trying to fly off and escape the battle (and while that may be a smart survival instinct, I would not expect lockets to be able to have any instincts or similar capabilities at all) lol.

I really like premium cards in general (and I hope someday tokens will be animated :() but the one I can't stand is

Fauve : I find the standard version pretty cute, as dryad cards in general, but the premium is strange, something ugly about her nose and her hair.

I also find Parasite very creepy btw

Vernossiel gets a weird face deformation, Ethinne too. Yenn doesnt have legs (that because the nerf on the premiums, before that the "no legs space" were covered with dust. :beer:

War Hawk - the constant flapping is just too annoying!

I've animated almost all of my Scoiatael cards, but left that one static...

And I agree with those above about parasite - I find even the standard version unpleasant.

4p Knight Errant
Post automatically merged:

4p Assimilate card 3 power 2 armor - hate the horn sound

Top Bottom