Cards you find STUPID in Homecoming: The Witcher Card Game

+
Dunno about stupid, but I couldn't name one card I like. Used to love some.
Also, the problem with Ambush cards. Why TF there is no counter to them?

We like to repeat our mistakes. It's how we learn... Eventually... Hopefully... Maybe...

I'm baffled how no one has yet mentioned Pit Trap. [...] Also, the problem with Ambush cards. Why TF there is no counter to them?

The counter is to play a sacrificial unit, a (buff) artifact or just pass (if possible). You cannot blindly put down a trap and hope for the best. Ironically, traps are the best tactic against the hated Eithné Artifact Control deck. Incidentally, my tactic is saving a Pitfall Trap until the last moment in the final round to compensate for not having last say. It works wonders.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I'm baffled how no one has yet mentioned Pit Trap. For 7 Provisions this card can hit INSANE value. Like, shutting Woodland every friggin time. I know it must be timed, but for 7 friggin Provisions??? Also, I thought there was a reason they nerfed Morenn back in the day to trigger her ability AFTER the deploy ability. Why you go back to the other side of the pool now and with a mechanic WAY more broken than Morenn ever was?

Also, the problem with Ambush cards. Why TF there is no counter to them?

Actually, ambush cards are artefacts, so artefact removal units work. Even on the ambushes that trigger instantly, i've tried. Not sure about locks (like it was before), havent seen it yet, but im guessing they dont lock ambushes anymore.

Top Bottom