Caretaker or Zoltan AT

+
Caretaker or Zoltan AT

Just looking at this great keg pull. I'm leaning toward caretaker but animal tamer can be spalshed in any deck.
What would you pick guys

Caretaker is situational even for a Monster deck. Zoltan, being neutral, gives more options for other decks you might try later. So, I too would go for Zoltan.

It really depends what you want to do but I think Caretaker is amazing and one of the most powerful cards in this game right now. Now that we have D-Shackles more than ever...

Caretaker can be fun as it allows you to use your opponent's tactics against him.
Just make sure you read his cards carefully ;-)

devivre;n7304400 said:
It really depends what you want to do but I think Caretaker is amazing and one of the most powerful cards in this game right now. Now that we have D-Shackles more than ever...

But D-Shackles can just as easily work against you. Caretaker can get stolen by a Decoy or by Eithné.

shdcs1975;n7306990 said:
When you want play Monster, then choose caretaker. It's a autoinclude by a Monster Deck.

While certainly being a strong card, I wouldn't call it an autoinclude. it was really good before the last patch vs SK (that was dominating the games pretty much), but now they are nerfed hard and rather easy to win against even without Caretaker. After all, how good is he in your deck depends on the strategy that you're using.

Top Bottom