Carryover fix

+
Carryover fix

Please make carryover rurn end! Make abusing the coinflip go away! Fix it coinflip or nerf carryover please.

Could you please elaborate a bit more what you mean and how you want to fix it, instead of just saying "fix this" and "nerf that", because that isn't helping anyone.

I am guessing (because the original post is unclear) that he means get rid of all cards with resilience, (unless/until they fix the coin flip.) I don't personally see how the two are connected, and I would like to see more resilient cards, (every faction should have 1 bronze and 1 silver to help add strategy,) but I do agree we desperately need a coin flip fix.

And I think what he meant was: deal with carryover the Ronvid way - turn/pop the motherfuckers at turn end (Olgierd abuse with Bran especially, of which I cringe every single time).

Also - a nice little solution to Wardancers would be to drop them face down, as Ambush Cards, and turn them up at Turn End. You know, like Ronvid.

My bad made a type and didnt fix it. Just make carry come out on turn end. Played a match I lost coinflip and I played a card he passes anyway than wardancers, I play spy then he plays leader into spy than Im stuck two cards down. If carryover comes at turn end everything is fixed.

I agree completely that carryover is a broken mechanic as it is. My favorite solution, personally, as I said in another thread, is to remove dry-passing altogether. Without having to fight for dry-pass, carryovers would work only for what they were originally intended to: a way to transfer tempo in one round into points in the next. And then CDPR could add way more carryover to the game, and other carryover effects (like carryover boons and hazards, which now would be completely useless, since no one plays round 2 anyway).

And we desperately need more carryover. It is absurdly frustrating to play round 1 going first, and you can get like 30 points ahead of your opponent, and yet there is nothing you can do, because if you pass you lose 1 card up (and then he dry-passes), which is bad for you. And if you play a big tempo play to push him out, at best you win 1 card up (but then wasted your best cards). I just feel that you should get something for these 30 points, but currently you just can't. With more carryover, you could use this advantage to create points for next round.

Top Bottom