Cars changing while driving down the road ><

+
See one car, turn around, then back it's a different car in it's spot >< It's like the car is just an algorithm moving down a line and it's appearance is nothing but a dice roll every time you look at it.

Same with pedestrians.
Billboards are also weird - after entering photo mode advertising often changes to a completely different one.

Yeah it looks like it was programmed like that to free up some resources and provide better performance. I wish it could be fix somehow in a future as it ruins immersion sometimes but its probably too deep to touch.

Actutally this can be seen as a feature. When the road is blocked by traffic ahead of you, all you have to do is cycle the view around often enough till the road is free again :>

Yeah it looks like it was programmed like that to free up some resources and provide better performance. I wish it could be fix somehow in a future as it ruins immersion sometimes but its probably too deep to touch.
Don't think it was worth it. Plus it can happen no matter what kinda of density you use on PC. So I'm not sure about providing better performance, it's bugged imo.

I agree to this matter, however it's not just about cars but pedestrians too, billboards changing I think it's cool. It kinda breaks the experience in there, just like the fact that in a such modern game you can't see your own reflection. Among all the bugs this is the one that bothers me most tbh (reflections).

There is a lot of inpact on performance every time V looks in mirror. Could be because of that, or could be because of poor animation of main character? Anyway, would be nice to see those reflection as an option for whose with hi-end PC.

I agree to this matter, however it's not just about cars but pedestrians too, billboards changing I think it's cool. It kinda breaks the experience in there, just like the fact that in a such modern game you can't see your own reflection. Among all the bugs this is the one that bothers me most tbh (reflections).
I think pedestrians and cars are done similiary, NPC pedestrians differ from NPC placed manually around around map. NPC placed manually by devs won't dissipear, but you turn back and model will change for another.
Density of NPCs is really high on max level, same with cars, and maybe bugs are less visible, but for low density it's more noticeable.

There is a lot of inpact on performance every time V looks in mirror. Could be because of that, or could be because of poor animation of main character? Anyway, would be nice to see those reflection as an option for whose with hi-end PC.
I've seen opinions about way enigine works, there's no mirrors because if something is behind you it's not there (for better performance I guess and, so mirror won't reflect it. It's like with head of V, when you're in FPP it's not there (again because of perfomance). When you move from FPP to TPP (motorbike) I can see bald head first second, because game still processing hair and hat. Mirrors are always in places, where nobody can walk behind your back, walls are close etc.
When you look at it...mirrors are not really needed for TPP games and CPDR done only TPP games, before Cyberpunk, so I guess there's flaw in their engine, thye were not able to fix for Cyberpunk.

You can see your shadow, and it's hideous.

See one car, turn around, then back it's a different car in it's spot >< It's like the car is just an algorithm moving down a line and it's appearance is nothing but a dice roll every time you look at it.
Its not a bug, its a feature... We will have automatic real time customisable car by 2077

Yes they need to change the cars and NPC spawing out of your LOS to not spawn in your possible LOS, ie even if you turn it wont happen. There also needa to be more inrements to the LOD when things like cars and NPC gets closer

Try racing and look back. The lols are real

msxyz

Forum regular
That's clever. But it also means that we'll never be able to see our reflections. So remove it from your wish list, dear players. ;)
Oddly, other NPCs are reflected. Once, I was transporting the body of an enemy to the nearest dumpster and I passed in front of a reflecting window: the body of this NPC was floating in mid air in the reflection! :ROFLMAO:

V doesn't have a head in the first-person view, I guess it would be hard to display head in the reflection knowing how V shadow sucks.

Most open world games have a spawning radius around the player where npcs enter and despawn to save memory. CP seems to have a spawning wedge on the front of V that despawns anything that's not in his line of sight.

Top Bottom