Cars, motorcycles, and your garage

+
I wonder what Services is for

I've been wondering the same. I believe the lore says that the highest floors in mallplexes are where some city services (security, health, transportation, and such) can be found. They're probably pretty much the same in 2077's megabuildings.

Gameplay-wise, that's where V would probably go to visit clinics, banks and police departments.

I've been wondering the same. I believe the lore says that the highest floors in mallplexes are where some city services (security, health, transportation, and such) can be found. They're probably pretty much the same in 2077's megabuildings.

Gameplay-wise, that's where V would probably go to visit clinics, banks and police departments.

In Night City, in 2020, there is a City Hall, Justice building, etc, all at the City Center area of downtown, west of the mallplex.

New Harbour Mallplex houses 5,000 people and of course many many many shops. Admin for NHM is a separate building. Mall Security and Management (complaints) is on the top floor of NHM. "all complaints in writing, please."

A sample from Night City sourcebook, available at https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/589/Night-City

"Skinlight ... When want to be the light in his dark
future! " A high level cosmetic body shop, Skinlight
features the latest in light tatoos, including Image
Fashionware's Bodyline styles."

"SoSushiMe is the product of two lawyers in the early
twenty-first centurywho came up with the idea of marketing
prepackaged sushi in seaweed cartons to save unnecessary
waste. Now, with over 2000 locations in existence, this
franchise has become one of the most popular eating
establishments in the corporate world."

"SoSushiMe is the product of two lawyers in the early
twenty-first centurywho came up with the idea of marketing
prepackaged sushi in seaweed cartons to save unnecessary
waste. Now, with over 2000 locations in existence, this
franchise has become one of the most popular eating
establishments in the corporate world."

So, this the McDonalds and Burger Kings of fast food? Thats messed up. Imagine what the masses eat.

harley davison beast cyberpunk 2020
Harley_Davidson_Beast.jpg

Post automatically merged:

torpido cb2020
torpido.jpg

tricycle concept
tricycle concept.jpg

It makes sense, I read somewhere that some rich Corp guy gives it to V, as gift or reward or something like that.

harley davison beast cyberpunk 2020
View attachment 11008951

torpido cb2020View attachment 11008954

tricycle concept
View attachment 11008957
Speaking of Harley Davidsons

They just released a new very Cyberpunk electric harley that looks different than any other Harley Davidsons (obviously it could use some style improvement to make it appear more Cyberpunk, I personally like the Akira bike in the gameplay reveal, but I would really like Batmans Tumbler Bike.)

Speaking of Harley Davidsons

They just released a new very Cyberpunk electric harley that looks different than any other Harley Davidsons (obviously it could use some style improvement to make it appear more Cyberpunk, I personally like the Akira bike in the gameplay reveal, but I would really like Batmans Tumbler Bike.)

can't say anything about a tumbler but there tons of akira bike in 2020
p.s. realy would like mount that second harley:oops:

Top Bottom