Cars, motorcycles, and your garage

+
From twitter, just a quick mention about vehicles and your garage, along with the radio

Lead Quest Designer for #Cyberpunk2077 , @PaweSasko, would like to talk to you about cars and motorcycles. And if there’s cars, there has to be radio, right?

Video here

Cool. I was hoping for a mention of these supposed custom radio stations players can upload music to, but perhaps we'll learn more about that at a later date. Nothing new here for me, but good to know for others I'm sure. And I'll honestly listen to Sasko's voice whenever I can. What an awesome dude.

Cool. I was hoping for a mention of these supposed custom radio stations players can upload music to, but perhaps we'll learn more about that at a later date. Nothing new here for me, but good to know for others I'm sure. And I'll honestly listen to Sasko's voice whenever I can. What an awesome dude.
Did we hear before that we'd have a garage? I figured they'd be hard to come by and we'd just like, have our car/bike out on the street

A garage ? Cool. Maybe something like in Sleeping Dogs ? (= choose your car, it pops up inside the garage when you open the store)

I hope to see motorcycles with effects/neon :sad:
View attachment 11008714View attachment 11008717
That last one is very cool.
Did we hear before that we'd have a garage? I figured they'd be hard to come by and we'd just like, have our car/bike out on the street
They have mentioned it before.
This would be very cool and I hope they include very futuristic fully enclosed motorcycles that make it feel like V is riding inside of some kind of pod or something. I also hope they have a bike inspired by the tumbler bike in the dark night rises bike scene
As for the garage, I heard people a while back saying that they heard cdpr confirmed it (just hear say) but they said V would have a large garage full of all their stuff, but could only have one vehicle on "auto-pilot-call" at a time. Like when Geralt calls roach.

A garage is cool, I'm a gear head so I love being able to collect and work on vehicles in game too. By the way does anyone know if they have mentioned being able to have a vehicle other than a car or motorcycle? I really hope I can have a truck like my original 2020 character but I've seen no mention of anything other than a car or bike.

That's very "Akira" but also so much very... Something else? I can't place it. Hints?
Also love your new signature. Very Wise.
Post automatically merged:

I want a garage that look like from Tokyo drift
Do you have any favorite image examples of that type of garage? That's the movie right? :D

A garage is cool, I'm a gear head so I love being able to collect and work on vehicles in game too. By the way does anyone know if they have mentioned being able to have a vehicle other than a car or motorcycle? I really hope I can have a truck like my original 2020 character but I've seen no mention of anything other than a car or bike.
I heard rumors of a cyber bicycle that makes really weird electronic noises when it pedals. that's all it does. (just kidding) I don't know? :D

That's very "Akira" but also so much very... Something else? I can't place it. Hints?

Do you have any favorite image examples of that type of garage? That's the movie right? :D

I heard rumors of a cyber bicycle that makes really weird electronic noises when it pedals. that's all it does. (just kidding) I don't know? :D
This is the garage.

Thank you, but this entity really can't take any credit for it. This one is just a collection of atoms configured in a particular way, shaped by billions of years of evolution and an infinite number of environmental influences; so in the end this entity isn't the true author of its thoughts and actions.

Thank you, but this entity really can't take any credit for it. This one is just a collection of atoms configured in a particular way, shaped by billions of years of evolution and an infinite number of environmental influences; so in the end this entity isn't the true author of its thoughts and actions.

Instantly thought of this one :D

My guess is that the garage might hold 4 cars/bikes, 8 tops. I don’t expect anything bigger to be possible, mostly because I don’t think even a vehicle-oriented edgerunner would own that many rides.

Top Bottom