Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

+
Definitely :LOL: Škoda 120:
škoda.jpg

Definitely the AUDI AI-ME

I'm hopeful someone will mod it in the game to be honest, seems like a perfect fit.
https _blogs-images.forbes.com_nargessbanks_files_2019_04_Audi-AI-ME-8.jpg
1920x1080-desktop-concept-cars-audi-aime-2019-teaser.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Oh, and as an even better one, the AI:Trail aswell, it'd fit the more of the rougher parts of the city, it has the Corporate offroader vibe to it.
audi_a1_trail_06.jpg
142a7760-d3cb-11e9-9f99-ee79494678e9.jpg

Last edited:
Street Racers: (Modified cars for those who love driving fast and living on the edge while laughing right in death's face)

Eckert's Rod & Custom Ford Mach Forty (CHM Marauder Assassin MR)
1603830144021.png

"This muscle car was made even faster by a speed addicted gear head who decided to move the engine to the middle of the car. Now this muscle car corners like a Rayfield while keeping it's neck-breaking acceleration."

2008 Nismo Nissan 350Z Type 380RS Competition (Hycranus Tatsu GTR)
1603830493512.png

"This special version of the Tatsu was designed for one thing and one thing only; to be able to go as fast as possible around a circuit track. Try to remember that before you go over a speed bump at 30mph, this isn't your daddy's pickup truck after all."

2008 Honda S2000 CR (Mizutani Raven SR)
1603830746361.png

"A front engine, rear wheel drive convertible that corners like it's on rails and has a 0 - 60 time that rivals some executive cars. However, it's top speed is average at best, so don't expect to keep up with serious tuners on the highway unless you become a serious tuner yourself and heavily modify this Raven."

2021 Nissan 400Z (Hycranus Yūrei GT)
1603830947040.png

"The Yūrei GT has returned to haunt the nightmares of rival sports car manufactures once more. Aside from a few modern touches, the Yūrei GT is just as sporty as it's ancestor."

Civilian vehicles: (Vehicles commonly seen around night city driven by average people)

Zil 130 (Kaukaz Penza)
1603831712744.png

"This Penza has been manufactured for more then a century thanks to it's robust design, cheap cost, and it's ability to handle rough terrain as if it had tank treads. Not to mention the Penza is compatible with almost every kind of add on you can think of, so you can technically have a coupled dozen trucks in one!"

1974 Bricklin SV-1 (Quadra Tardigrade GT)
1603831983131.png

"Named after the toughest organism on earth, the Tardigrade GT is basically a cheaper, slower, and much safer version of the Turbo-R. Thanks to it's cheap cost, many civilians have bought Tardigrades and dressed them up to look like Turbo-Rs in order to make themselves look richer then they actually are."

1986 Cadillac Fleetwood (Villefort Chaise)
1603832221680.png

"What was once considered Villefort's most successful model has fallen into the grubby hands of people who will do anything, and I mean anything, for a taste of the good life without realizing the rat race they've trapped themselves in. Most Chaise's are now in a state of disrepair, but there are still a few mint condition examples left."

1999 Cadillac Catera (Villefort Prole L)
1603832406384.png

"Villefort's newest 'entry level' model, which is just a rebadged Thorton with leather seats and wood trim, has been selling like hotcakes over the past few years. It's clear that the Prole is a car that Villefort will keep making for a long time, not because they want too, but because of their own potential financial gains."
Post automatically merged:

Streetkids: (Vehicles usually attributed to gangs both big and small)

1960 Ford Thunderbird Restomod (CHM King GT)
1603901898411.png

"Get out your hair gel, switchblade combs, and leather jackets, cause the CHM King GT has finally returned after a 72 year hiatus! Rocking a big block V8, retro looks, and a luxurious interior, the King GT is a car that will turn heads and take you back in time."

1959 Harley Davidson XLH Sportster (Brennan 59)
1603902711483.png

"In an effort to keep the old schoolers happy while releasing the new experimental designs, Brennan has released a few bikes which are based on older models, the first of which is the '59'. This move has been extremely well received with collectors and true enthusiasts."

1969 Dodge Charger R/T "General Lee" (Cadence Stallion Bootlegger)
1603903233159.png

"Underneath all of the scratches, dents, and dings beats the heart of a muscle car that just loves having a good time flying down back roads and jumping over rivers. Besides, all of the reinforcements it was given would also help against people who want to ram you off the road."

2015 Honda Stateline (Yaiba RSZ)
1603904615292.png

"A chopper that's just as fast offroad as it is on one, the RSZ is a bike that was designed by Nomads for Nomads. It's also popular with gangs who prefer having a vehicle with two wheels instead of four."

Hoopties: (Cars driven by the souls of Night City who moved here for the glory but where smacked in the face by fate)

1981 Trabant 601 S (Begleiterin Coupe)

1603905382923.png

"This is it; the cheapest car in all of Night City. It's so built so cheaply it doesn't even come with things like a glovebox, passenger mirror, or even hubcaps. It may beat riding a bus in between a shady guy with a trenchcoat and a screaming toddler, but only by the smallest possible margin."

1998 Citeron Saxo (Billancourt Nido)
1603906283822.png

"The latest citycar from a company that almost exclusively builds citycars. Cheap, reliable, and just what you need if you don't have enough Eddies to afford anything better."

1988 Nissan Maxima Wagon (Hycranus Cadra)
1603906584667.png

"Being one of the very few car manufactures who cares about people in poverty, Hycranus decided to build the Cadra, a station wagon designed to be as cheap as possible while not being as unsafe as lighting a cigarette in a room full of propane gas."

AC Invacar Model 70 (Greeves Citela)
1603906857129.png

"A car so cheap it's given to disabled people for free, if you even can consider the Citela a car. Don't expect to attract anything but laughter while driving down the road in this 3 wheeled embarrassment."

Last edited:
Elegant Exotics: (Various high end sport and super cars the corps drive to make themselves feel alive again)

2020 Bugatti Bolide (Rayfield Chevrotine)
1604079472322.png

"If only a thousand people in the world can afford the Aerondight S9, imagine how few people can afford the Chevrotine, Rayfield's most expensive and quickest model. Able to reach speeds over 350mph, the Chevrotine is not a hyper car for the faint of heart."

2007 Caparo T1 (Herrera Jetstream)
1604080136886.png

"A street legal, two seater, F1 inspired super car. It's one of the most expensive toys anyone could buy."

2006 Ascari A10 (Herrera Yellowjacket RS)
1604080241604.png

"The fastest car Herrera has to offer, easily recognizable with it's iconic yellow and black paint job."

2014 Aston Martin Rapide S (Montgomery Velocity)
1604080499803.png

"Herrera's main rival has finally released a car to take the Outlaw head on; the Velocity. Being one of the fastest four seaters in the world, the Montgomery Velocity is a car that proves you can have a car with more then two doors go as quick as a Rayfield."

The Desesperados: (Cars sold for only a couple thousand eddies out in the Badlands. They may look beaten or very strange, but the wandering Nomad who sells them guarantees that he hasn't and never will sell a car that doesn't run like a champ.)

VW Meyers Manx Dune Buggy (Volksrad Weevil Buggy)
1604080778205.png

"It may not be as armored as an Evil Weevil, but who can really turn down a vehicle as fun as a dune buggy? Also, because the Buggy isn't as armored as the Evil Weevil, it is slightly faster and cheaper."

1943 White M16 MGMC Half-Track (Chevillon Brutus)
1604081004695.png

"Believe it or not, but this old girl use to be a war hero. You know what that means? Exactly, it's about as armored as a car can get. Not to mention those tank treads will help you crawl over some pretty rough terrain... or anyone stupid enough to stand in front of you while you're driving."

1970 Ford Pinto Custom (CHM Flamo Speed Freak)
1604081388917.png

"This modified Flamo is capable of going from 0 - 60 in 1.8 seconds and has a top speed of 180mph. You're going to need performance like that to outrun any Nomads who know that all it takes to turn the Flamo into a pile of ashes is a small tap on it's rear bumper."

1986 Chevrolet Caprice Station Wagon (Thorton Roadchief)
1604081786203.png

"This old wagon may not look like much, but I can assure you that she's as fit as a fiddle. She can easily carry 7 people and plenty of cargo, but you shouldn't expect this road boat to be the fastest or toughest car out here."

Streetkids: (Vehicles usually attributed to gangs both big and small)

2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS (Thorton Neotric RS)
1604871712505.png

"At first glance, the Neotric RS looks like any other SUV, until you see the 400hp V8 sitting underneath the hood. It's high performance and average looks makes this a popular getaway car with various gangs in Night City."

1990 Cadillac Brougham Lowrider (Villefort Chaise Custom)
1604872176656.png

"Commonly used in drive-bys and robberies, this modified Chaise will make sure that anyone who tries to mess with you will know exactly which gang they'll be hunted down by in the near future."

1972 Nissan Skyline 2000GT (Hycranus Shuriken GST Panku)
1604872479002.png

"Driven by Yakuza wannabes and Weebs, this modified Shuriken will either bring you respect or mockery, depends on who sees you driving it."

2002 Ford 49 Concept (CHM Fontus)
1604873259338.png

"Available in 2 or 4 door models, this stylish sedan is unobtrusive, but elegant. Very popular with gangbangers who know trying to stand out and drawing as much attention to themselves is a dumb idea."

Civilian vehicles: (Vehicles commonly seen around night city driven by average people)

1990 BMW Ur-Roadster Concept (Kaiser i5)
1604873639544.png

"This absurd looking convertible is Kaiser's cheapest model, making it very popular with young adults and middle age men who want something decently quick for the price of a Thorton Galena. Just don't expect the i5 to be as luxurious as other Kaisers."

1990 Mazda Gissya Concept (Makigai Fambo)
1604874007751.png

"A slick, comfortable minivan perfect for families, carpools, or anyone who values room and comfort above speed and style."

1989 Pontiac Stinger Concept (Quadra Amazon)
1604874233239.png

"This strange looking beach buggy was designed to give it's occupants a good time while doing over 100mph by the seaside. It's also durable enough to withstand a few jumps out in the badlands."

1997 Chrysler Phaeton Concept (Villefort Stingray)
1604874816200.png

"The Stingray is much cheaper then it actually looks, which surprises some people when they see an average Joe drive by in one of these beauties with the top down in the middle of Heywood. Stingrays are also the most stolen cars in Night City, so you better be careful with where you leave yours."

Last edited:
Bikes and Mopeds that would be great in the Cyperpunk 2077 universe,

Bell Sandpiper (Returning from cyberpunk 2020)
Bell Sandpiper 2020 Rev.png

BMW Motorrad Concept, 2017
BMW Motorrad Concept 2017.jpg

Dredd Lawmaster, 2012

Dredd Lawmaster 2012.jpg

Galactica Turbocycle, 1980
Galactica Turbocycle 1980.jpg

Honda XR500 (Streethawk), 1984
Honda XR500 (Streethawk) 1984.jpg

Kundalini Roadworks Shiva (Returning from cyberpunk 2020)
Kundalini Roadworks Shiva 2020 Rev.png

Lightning Strike Carbon Edition, 2021
Lightning Strike Carbon Edition.jpg

Vespa 98 Concept, 2020
Vespa 98 Concept, 2020.jpg

Last edited:
Motorcycles: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style)

2020 Harley Davidson Iron 883 (Brennan Lotek)
1605726476535.png

"The lowest priced and most absolutely basic bike in the Brennan collection. Popular as a second bike, or among young nomads needing something without spending their entire savings."

Custom Harley Davidson Chopper (Brennan Sparrow)
1605726876566.png

"The Brennan Sparrow is very popular with vigilantes with itchy trigger fingers and a hatred for anything that wishes to harm innocent people, if there are any innocent people in Night City that is. If you ride a Sparrow, you will get some respect from average citizens, but most gangs will want to kill you on sight, so you better be packing heat before you go on your way."

2014 Honda Grom (Yaiba Moto)
1605727775925.png

"You would have most likely seen any Moto driving on it's rear wheel rather then on both. That's because the kind of people who buy the Yaiba Moto have seemed to have devolved back into teenagers who just want to raise hell and rebel against any kind of rules or authority all at the eye watering speed of 60mph, which is the Moto's top speed. What kind of speed were you expecting from a bike so small that a infant could fit on it comfortably."

2017 Honda CRF250L Dual Sport (Yaiba Taki)
1605728238550.png

"A popular off-road bike, great for getting across the less civilized areas of Night City. Also used by many stunt performers as a show bike."

2020 Honda Goldwing (Yaiba Rustler)
1605728377745.png

"The Rustler is your standard touring bike from Yaiba. Nothing special or fancy, just dependable and easy to maintain."

1999 Buick Cielo Concept (Quadra Starbuck)
1605728895956.png

"An affordable sports car with popular styling. The Starbuck sells quite well to teenagers who can afford it, and more mature consumers who still appreciate clean lines and powerful acceleration."

1980 Pontiac Trans Am Turbo (Quadra Phoenix Turbo)
1605729028785.png

"Plagued by poor reliability and a dated appearance, the Turbo is the least popular Phoenix of the lineup, despite the fact that it is the fastest Phoenix available. The Phoenix Turbo was only made for a couple of years before sadly getting the axe."

1988 Lada Niva (Perun Scamper)
1605729216478.png

"The Scamper is a compact city car that is surprisingly decent offroad thanks to it's 4WD system, durable body, reinforced chassis, and short wheelbase. There's no better offroader available for only 5,000 eddies."

2008 Mitsuoka Himiko (Mizutani Tanto Classic)
1605730227014.png

"A compact sports car, just the thing for making your mark. Superb performance, retro looks and turn on a dime handling make it a popular choice for teenagers and young adults who want a car that stands out for a cheap cost."

1986 VW Jetta Coupe (Volksrad Berliner)
1605730453587.png

"A no frills two door sedan. The only thing remarkable about this car is that it manages to sell."

Last edited:
Hovers (Hovercrafts)
Description from Cyberpunk "Maximum Metal" Book:
Hovercrafts have their uses. They're faster than anything else on the ground (except rockets and dragsters)and they have no problems with land/water interface, since they can drive right off the water and right onto the beach. Militarily, that ends their usefulness - they can't traverse wooded or rough terrain, their lack of maneuverability makes trucks look graceful, they're too lightweight to haul much armor or weaponry, they eat a lot of fuel, and they make a lot of noise. In addition, in dusty conditions, a hover kicks up a lot of dust; you can see it miles off. the same wind blast makes smoke dispensers useless with hovers.

Bensen Cascasde, 2020
(Returning from Cyberpunk 2020)
Bensen Cascade 2020.png

Curtiss-Wright 2500 Aircar, 1959
Curtiss-Wright 2500 Air Car.jpg

Curtiss-Wright Bee Aircar, 1959
Curtiss-Wright Bee Air Car 2.jpg

This thread still going despite us having seen most of the cars in the game already? Theres not that many really, about 3 of each class..

Unlike a lot of other people apparently I don’t really care about the cars in this game very much. I saw some people upset with the supposedly low number (29?) of base cars compared to games such as GTA or Watch Dogs (which easily have 100+) but personally, I don’t care, especially since a lot of those will have variations that to my eye probably look different enough to count as a separate one. I’m not even sure I could name 29 different cars IRL from the top off my head.

Having said that, I do kinda dig the look of the vehicle in the Substance Over Style poster so I suppose I would like to see that one actually in the game and obtainable.

Having said that, I do kinda dig the look of the vehicle in the Substance Over Style poster so I suppose I would like to see that one actually in the game and obtainable.

That would be the Chevillon Thrax, which I'm pretty sure is obtainable. It's a pretty good looking car too, though the lack of symmetry for it and the rest of the cars in the game is a little odd to me, and probably just me.

1606841549209.png

Top Bottom