Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

+
Some Syd Mead vehicles are basically the essentials to a future dystopia

Something like this, including specialized semi-modernish looking variants for C-SWAT/MAX-TAC or corporate security variants.

(Yeah we saw 'beat cop cars' in a prior demo but maybe they are outdated by now or you simply offer additional variants, like in GTA 5)

Designwise, my absolute favorite type of rides are the muscle/pony cars. Fortunately, the game will feature one of those already, if not more.

Cyberpunk2077-Sweet_ride-en.jpg

Other than that, mostly for world-building reasons I'd like to see some old-fashioned cars, like soviet-style compact vehicles and hotrods, driven mostly by either nomads or the lower class citizens of Night City.

1980_-_VAZ_2101.JPG

T-Bucket.jpg

And, of course, some retrofuturistic Syd-Mead-esque designs here and there (as seen with the in-game Aerondight S9.)

4af7032fb34722b3a447cfed3d2f0982.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just gonna list a few cars here:

EDIT: I've decided to go back through my suggestions and add names and/or descriptions for the suggested vehicles (Not all at once, just from time to time). Cars still without descriptions or added names have been added to suggestions on newer pages. Feel free to check them out!

1970 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse
1577905828915.png

2008 BMW M1 Hommage (Kaiser Z10)
1577905994215.png

"Another highly impressive, and affordable sportscar from Kaiser, it mixes modern styling and aggressive details for an entirely unique appearance that is half muscle car, half performance vehicle, all driving excitement."

2006 Ford Mustang GT "Frankenstein" (CHM Marauder Monster)
1577906134647.png

"This custom built 2055 CHM Marauder has been modified to deal with the inhospitable conditions in the badlands. Armor plating, hood mounted machine guns, a 850hp Supercharged V8, you know, the bare necessities in order to be a survivor in the badlands."

2010 Chrysler 300C SRT8
1577906241397.png

1976 LADA 2103 (Perun 1569)
1577906353538.png

"This bare bones Russian sedan has finally made it's way to the states after 90 years of attempting to appeal to US saftey and emission standards. It may have the build quality of that lawnmower your drunk uncle repaired in his shed, but due the amount of customization achievable with this dirt cheap red brick, it is very popular with civillians, gang members, street racers, and even some CEOs who are tired of being surrounded with luxury."

And finally:

2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Stallone Forno RS)
1577906450614.png

"The Stallone Forno RS is one of the cheapest Stallones on the market. However, that cheap price does come with a cost most don't consider, and it's not a lack of performance, but a lack of safety features and armor. Let's just say there's a reason this car is called the Furnace..."

I'd be very happy to see at least one of these cars added to Cyberpunk 2077, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be satisfied with the selection of cars in the game regardless!

Last edited:
Yugo

Reliant Regal

There will be flying cars, so I think a flying Ford Anglia would be cool. :cool:
I don't expect flying vehicles to be available to the player. At least not at all times.
Allowing the player to move around in straight lines at great speeds would make the world feel a lot smaller.

Last edited:
Top Bottom