Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

+
Bond Bug

I know I said my latest car suggestions would be the last one, but you know, screw it.

2020 Polestar 1 (Kejsare Merganser RS)
1588119692344.png

"This Swedish luxury coupe is inspired by American muscle cars, though it's performance is lackluster at best."

Nissan IDX (Hycranus 620GT)
1588120040598.png

"This inexpensive sports coupe was almost dropped by Hycranus in favor of a a bland crossover with questionable looks, but thankfully Hycranus came to their senses at the last second and decided to let the 620GT out on the streets of Night City for everyone to enjoy."

2020 Harley Davidson Streetfighter (Hydra Motors Brawler)
1588120111960.png

"The Brawler was Hydra Motor's first attempt to make a crotch rocket to limited success. Due to it's immense weight and low top speed, the Brawler is a crotch rocket that isn't built for high speeds, but due to it's high torque this bike can reach it's top speed in the blink of an eye."

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z (Quadra Thoroughbred SS)
1588120350777.png

"The interior smells like cheap beer and cigarettes, the t tops leak as much as a broken faucet, and it's as attractive as a 10 dollar hooker, but the Thoroughbred SS does have speed and durability going for it. Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose."

1990 Nissan 240SX (Hycranus Ryuu)
1588120685045.png

"The Ryuu is one of the most popular Japanese sports cars when it comes to the underground world of drifting. However, because of this, you'll find Ryuu's that are banged up more often then not."

2010 Kia Ray (Jeong Mantis EV)
1588120831527.png

"The cheapest EV car on the market, the Jeong Mantis is bare bones transportation for those who just want a brand new car regardless if there are used cars that are twice as good and half as cheap."

Last edited:
Man, I am just full of suggestions right now.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Firebreather (Quadra Incinerator GT)
1588272420543.png

1971 Plymouth Roadrunner Rapid Transit (Quadra Falcon)
1588272577423.png

"The Quadra Falcon is a muscle car for those who try to break all the rules. With a impressive top speed with great handling to boot, the Falcon is a car that will fly down the highways of night city."

2018 Honda Sports EV Concept (Nōburu Voltage)
1588272743717.png

"Being one of the cheapest sports cars on the market, the Nōburu Voltage is the answered pray for those who want to be able to have a fun car on a shoe-string budget."

1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Hearse (L&B Sexton)
1588273089577.png

"A Gothic Majesty on wheels, the L&B Sexton is the ultimate sendoff for the dearly departed and the ultimate intimidation tactic aimed at common thugs who want to mess with you."

2004 West Coast Chopper El Diablo II (Night City Customs Beelzebub)
1588273312685.png

1999 Chevrolet Nomad Concept (Quadra Heritage)
1588273440380.png

"A mid-sized station wagon with a classic design that is perfect for small families. It has also gained quite a following among the nomad community as being a dirt cheap workhorse."

Last edited:
Gonna be honest, I'm just writing these suggestions for the hell of it along with hoping that something along the lines of these vehicles will be added into the game at some point. Also gonna do something different for this suggestions, I'm going to categorize my suggestions into what I feel like these cars would be best for. This suggestion will probably contain some cars from previous suggestions and it will be a very big suggestion, so please bear with me.

EDIT: Added descriptions for the vehicles because why not.

Civilian vehicles: (Vehicles commonly seen around night city driven by average people)

1986 Pontiac Trans Sport Concept (Quadra Collector)
1588829125426.png

"Designed to be a Minivan with the performance of a second-hand sports car, the Quadra Collector is the suburban oddity of Night City. Due to the fact that the collector costs as much as a second hand sports car and Quadra didn't really have a target audience in mind, the Collector only lasted a few years before being replaced by the Mule. Now Collectors are considered collectors items, which is pretty fitting when you think about it."

1990 Pontiac Sunfire Concept (Quadra Defiance)
1588829189394.png

"A car that looks much more expensive then it actually is, the Quadra Defiance is a lightly armored sedan with enough pep to get out of it's own way, but not enough to justify it's sporty exterior."

2008 Dodge ZEO Concept (Cadence Scapri)
1588829382069.png

"The Scapri is a performance sedan with a cheap price. With a top speed of 140mph, the Cadence Scapri is one of the fastest budget friendly cars you can get in Night City, just don't expect to survive any ambushes in this unarmored death trap."

2008 GMC Denali XT Concept (Quadra Titan XL)
1588829721182.png

"A full-sized pickup with the heart of a muscle car, the Titan XL is a truck for those who pretend to need a truck this big and powerful when the biggest thing they've carried in this behemoth is a case of cheap beer and their own fat ass."

Street Racers: (Modified cars for those who love driving fast and living on the edge while laughing right in death's face)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Firebreather (Quadra Incinerator GT)
1588829826191.png

"The Incinerator GT was designed to give Quadra some of the glory they've lost in sponsored street racing leagues a few years back. With over 600hp going to the rear wheels, the Incinerator GT is almost unmatched off the line and in the straights, but that massive amount of horsepower will come back to bite you in the corners or on slippery road surfaces."

1970 Mustang Milano Concept (CHM Marauder Special)
1588830176446.png

"The Marauder Special is classic styling meeting modern tech in all of the best ways. A fan favorite on the track, the Marauder has been giving Quadra and Cadence a run for their money for the past 8 years and shows no sign of slowing down."

1990 Ford GT90 (CHM MER720)
1588830263378.png

"The MER720 is a experimental concept car built to take down cars like the Yaiba Dangan and Shuriken GSX. However, because the MER720 has barely won any races, it's hard to say whether or not this car can actually do what it's built to."

1995 Honda Veilside Fortune NSX (Yaiba Dangan RST)
1588830420202.png

"Born on the highways of Tokyo, the Dangan RST was built to take down Teruya on the racing circuit consistently and quickly, though because of a snap-oversteer issue, the Dangan RST is not a very popular choice with racers who don't have a death-wish."

1996 Toyota Top Secret Supra 3000 (Teruya Samurai Custom)
1588830644132.png

"The car that every 12 year old boy talks about endlessly on every racing forum, the Teruya Samurai Custom is a overweight but very powerful racing coupe with plenty of heritage behind it's name. Many racers doubt if the new Samurai Custom can live up to the glory of the previous generations, but the Samurai is ready to shut those doubters up once and for all."

CEO Chariots: (High end cars for high end fixers, corps, and people who can afford the price of these luxurious and armored beauties)

2007 Ford Interceptor Concept (CHM Obsidian)
1588830877228.png

"The Obsidian is one of the finest limousines money can buy, high top speed, plenty of protection and all the finer comforts to prove its a CHM. The Obsidian is very popular with Asian businessmen, and other wealthy individuals who can afford to ride as their status allows, but do not wish to appear to flashy."

Post automatically merged:

2020 Rolls Royce Phantom (Montgomery Elegance)
1588831050912.png

"As posh as a car can get, the Montgomery Elegance is one of the last coach-built cars ever made, along with being one of the most expensive. However, once you get to sit in the back of a Elegance, you will completely understand why craftsmanship such as this comes with a high cost."

1967 Lincoln Continental Sedan (Cordelia NEO)
1588831281635.png

"The classic favorite of paranoid executives and people who think they're prophets, the Cordelia NEO is a fully armored limo with a 600hp V10 roaring under it's hood."

2020 Cadillac XT6 (Quadra Goliath)
1588831430658.png

"The Goliath is a armored SUV that is anything but your Mom's crossover. Coming equipped with a Turbocharged V8 and bulletproof body panels and glass, the Quadra Goliath can get hit and hit back even harder while still having enough life left in it to deliver you to your destination in style."

Streetkids: (Vehicles usually attributed to gangs both big and small)

1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO (Yaiba Tora Turbo)
1588831654454.png

"Popular with Yakuza hotshots who have something to prove, the Tora Turbo is a high end sports car designed to get in and out of situations as quickly as possible."

1967 Pontiac GTO (Quadra Roadie GT)
1588831716442.png

"From Boosters to Posers, Rockerboys to Defenders, the Roadie GT is a Muscle Car loved by all. With plenty of power and lots of armor, the Roadie is the best choice for drive-bys and quick getaways."

2004 West Coast Customs El Diablo II (Night City Customs Beelzebub)
1588831820666.png

"This beloved custom built chopper is for those who want to intimidate. Not many vehicles strike fear into the heart of your enemies as this Chopper from Hell."

1978 Cadillac Coupe Deville (Quadra Conquest Coupe)
1588832127354.png

"The popular choice for Pimps and Small-time gangbangers, the Conquest Coupe is a lowrider for those who prefer style over substance."

Road Warriors: (Vehicles of choice for Nomads who traverse the badlands)

1970 Chevrolet El Camino (Quadra Mason RS)
1588832302260.png

"Being the Ute that ruled the badlands, the Mason RS has a reputation for being owned by badasses and mercs who get things done right the first time."

Custom Harley Davidson Long-fork Chopper (Hydra Motors Road Knight)
1588832375893.png

"While tight turns may be a issue, the Road Knight makes up for it's shortcomings with unmatched speed, comfort, strength, and style."

1970 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse (Quadra Croaker)
1588832457673.png

"Rumored to be haunted by the souls of the damned, this Quadra Croaker is a Hearse from Hell for those who dig through ditches and burn through witches."

1977 AMC AM Van Concept (Quadra Bullpup)
1588832655587.png

"The Quadra Bullpup may not be the best looking compact ever designed, but it is one of the strongest. With enough armor to rival certain CEO Chariots, the Bullpup is a popular choice for Nomads who like heading into unfriendly territory on a daily basis."

1966 Buick Riviera "Pachenko" (Quadra Thunderstriker)
1588832791106.png

"Fully armored and weaponized, this derelict Muscle Car has been given a new lease on life by becoming the ultimate murder machine. Be sure you never get on the bad side of the guy being the wheel of the Thunderstriker, otherwise you may never be seen in one piece again."

1984 Peterbilt 359EXHD (Griffin Brutus XL)
1588832885315.png

"The long retired Brutus XL is a Semi Truck that's become a favorite for most Nomad gangs who need to transport lots of heavy cargo across the badlands. The Brutus XL may not be fast or easy to drive, but it's strength makes it near unstoppable."

Sorry for the very long post, but I had a lot of ideas I wanted to share with you all. Guess being stuck inside all day every day gives me a lot of time to think!

Last edited:
You can check out the known vehicles in Cyberpunk 2077 here:

Adding a personal impression to that list : I hope that this list haven't been updated since and that we can drive something else than big engines... As an open-world player I (and not just sometimes) really enjoy driving more common cars, like city cars, utility, small trucks/vans, the "leftovers", etc...

I wanna share one particular curiosity with you guys (the Dalian taxi cab), + some kind of vehicles that I'd like to see in the game.

Dalian city (China) 3-wheeled taxi cab (date and brand unknowns)
I remember these vehicles (been there in 2008), cool design and fun to take (motorbike-taxis were funnier and looked way cooler, also really dangerous). It's impressive how small this is. I remember the engine didn't sound like a car at all ; more like a scooter or motorbike.
I wish that I could find any info on who makes them ; may be a Chinese brand, but as each cars more-or-less looked different, I think it's more probably just some local companies making them from parts, like no particular brand...
This thread helped me remember these lovely tiny cars, and I wish to see vehicles like that in CP77 :sad:

dalian taxi cab.jpg

dalian taxi cab2.JPG

dalian city cab interior.JPG

Honda Acty (since 1977)
This one is tiny too ! Existed in transport vehicle (4+ seats), small van, and other types. I like it when one model takes various types and shapes to fit a particular daily job... it could become anything basically.
honda acty model 1981.jpeg

honda acty interior.jpg

Honda City (since 1981)
I chose this one because I believe that a "cyberpunk'ed" version of it can be easy to design : to me, it already got that retro-futuristic look :cool: just add some cool interface on the interior, some L.E.D's, some cultural trinkets.
honda city 1981.jpg

City-11-Turbo-II.jpeg

Attachments

• mazda_t2000.jpg
    mazda_t2000.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 42
  • mazda_t2000a.jpg
    mazda_t2000a.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 43
I know I just posted a list of suggestions the size of a short story, but I have a few more ideas that I had that I need to right down before I forget them. Like the previous suggestion, I will categorize my suggestions and maybe add a few more to previous categories, I hope you enjoy reading them!

Elegant Exotics: (Various high end sport and super cars the corps drive to make themselves feel alive again)

2020 Bugatti La Voiture Noire (Rayfield Chauve Souris Vampire)
1588959170252.png

"Being the fastest car on the road in Night CIty, the Rayfield Chauve Souris Vampire is only driven by the most rich and connected CEOs and Fixers. You should consider yourself lucky if you ever get a close look at this beauty, because you'll only see the Chauve Souris Vampire as a Jet Black blur when it passes you at top speed on the interstate."

1998 BMW Z8 (Kaiser Sünder Roadster)
1588959343841.png

"It may not be the most expensive roadster on the market, but what it has is decent power and superb handling that would make even the most heartless CEO crack a smile or two while behind the wheel."

1987 Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV (Maggio Falco Special Edition)
1588959711288.png

"One of the finest european sports cars to be found. Now available in the US and to you. When nothing is important but performance, this is what you want."

2020 Mclaren Speedtail (Montgomery Speedfreak GT)
1588959827249.png

"A high performance vehicle, with the kind of appearance that lets everyone know you are to be respected and viewed with awe."

Civilian vehicles: (Vehicles commonly seen around night city driven by average people)

2020 Hyundai Prophecy Concept (Jeong Black Pearl)
1588960107013.png

"A small sedan, almost a city car, but regardless of size, it is very roomy inside. It's low price and pleasing aesthetic also keep it up as one of the best sellers on the market. The Black Pearl is highly customizeable, and tuners have taken to it with enthusiasm."

1989 BMW 525i (Kaiser Vitalis)
1588960323834.png

"The Vitalis is Kaiser's standard performance sedan. Priced for the corporate set, and those who know performance is not just flashy looks."

2020 Ford Mustang RTR (CHM Marauder GTX)
1588960834076.png

"Quick off the line and slow in the corners, the Marauder GTX is the physical embodiment of what a muscle car once was."

2004 Pontiac Aztek (Quadra Mayan)
1588960901776.png

"It may not be pretty, but this rugged little beauty will get you where you need to go, even if you need to get off the beaten path."

Street Racers: (Modified cars for those who love driving fast and living on the edge while laughing right in death's face)

2003 Mercury Messenger Concept (Cordelia Switchblade V8)
1588961569689.png

"A sport car focused on luxury and speed, the Switchblade V8 is a fan favorite of racers who know they're not gonna win but still want to have fun."

1969 Dodge Charger R/T (Cadence Stallion Classic)
1588961672706.png

"Having survived for over a century, the Stallion Classic a very loud reminder of how a old car doesn't equal a bad car."

2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 (Quadra Talladega)
1588961853982.png

"A Mid-engine suicide machine, the Talladega is America's favorite domestic sports car. Very few imports can beat the Talladega on the track, but when they do, they only manage it by a few milliseconds."

1985 Toyota Corolla GTS (Teruya Apex Custom)
1588962021735.png

"Made overpriced by Weeaboos and Drift King Wannabes, the Apex Custom is a under-powered compact with good handling and plenty of rust issues."

Crotch Rockets: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style)

1999 Suzuki Hayabusa (Yaiba Katana SBR200)
1588962468538.png

"After winning the 1990s 'Speed Wars', the Katana SBR200 has come back meaner and faster then ever. With a top speed of 220mph, no other bike can keep up with the Katana SBR200, but be careful, high speeds usually means a high price to pay if you get careless."

1989 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (Yaiba Gixxer RS4)
1588962677546.png

"A race bike for the streets, the Gixxer RS4 is one of the best handing bikes you can get for less then 8k."

2020 Ducati Streetfighter V4 (Razzo Dominator)
1588962830826.png

"Another sports bike from Razzo. Clean design, high manoeuvrability and impressive power make this a favorite among riders."

2013 Boss Hoss BHC-3 LS3 Supersport (Hydra Motors Laughing Devil)
1588963131267.png

"Have you ever wondered what happens when you put a 500hp V8 into a chopper? Hydra Motors did, and the end result was the Laughing Devil, a bike so quick in a straight line that it was nearly deemed illegal for street use. Just watch out for corners, a bike this heavy and fast will have plenty of trouble avoiding heavy understeer."

Hoopties: (Cars driven by the souls of Night City who moved here for the glory but where smacked in the face by fate)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta (Quadra Sauer Coupe)
1588964635694.png

"A rather uninspired and unattractive car from Quadra, the Sauer Coupe sells only because of its relatively low price."

1979 Honda Accord (Yaiba Raba GT)
1588964851188.png

"What was once a popular sports coupe has devolved into a means of transportation for those who choose to buy lotto tickets and cigarettes over paying their rent and/or bills."

1990 Chrysler Town and Country (Cadence Transporter Luxe)
1588964977223.png

"The king of the Suburbs has become the king of the trailer park. The Transporter Luxe is a van that has run out of charm a very long time ago."

1972 Chevrolet Kingswood Wagon (Quadra Monte XL)
1588965137374.png

"The Quadra Monte XL is the most popular choice for those who have to live in their cars due to it's massive interior space and comfortable yet stained and torn leather seats."

Last edited:
Time for my final round of suggestions for a while, and this time I'll add a little description for each of the cars.

Road Warriors: (Vehicles of choice for Nomads who traverse the badlands)

Army HMMWV "Humvee" (Chevalier Doberman)
1589311342905.png

"What once was a MPV used by the United States Military is now found in the Badlands used by plenty of Nomad factions due to it's high durability, mechanical simplicity, and the fact that some of them came with bullet proof windows and body panels if you knew where to look."

Modified 1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (Quadra Phoenix King)
1589311556628.png

"Born on the mean streets of night city, this Phoenix was slowly turned into a black on black armored wheelie popping, nitrous snorting, gas guzzling beast that no machine could catch on the blacktop or salt flats of the Badlands. This phoenix is for those who trust machines more then any man."

1966 Cadillac Ambulance (Chevalier Rapid Response Utility Vehicle "Ruv")
1589311852277.png

"This heavily modified Ruv is used by Nomad factions who believe in never leaving a man behind to transport their sick and injured out of harms way as fast as humanly possible. Don't be fooled by it's plain looks though, this Ambulance has more then enough armor to take quite a beating and still slam you off the road."

1987 Fleetwood Pace Arrow (Chevalier Crossbow RV)
1589312739603.png

"The Armored Mobile Homes of plenty Nomad factions who have to protect the lives of their many members while staying on the move. Rumors go around the these RVs have giant Gatling Gun Turrets that can be deployed out of the roofs of these 4 wheeled homes. Just for your sake, never get on the bad side of a Nomad gang who has plenty of these RVs around, these rumors might be true..."

Motorcycles: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style)

2019 Honda Fury (Yaiba Hellfire)

1589315815210.png

"The Hellfire was Yaiba's latest attempt to appeal to the motorcycle/nomad gangs in America, but because of it's high price tag and great internal complexity most people just bought second hand Hydra Motor choppers instead. Now the only people you'll see riding these bikes are suits who are wearing their 'Bad guy' outfits and posers who want to act like famous Nomad gang members of the past to earn street cred and feel powerful."

2019 Ducati Monster 797 (Razzo Super Leggero Combattente)

1589316579748.png

"The Super Leggero Combattente is the most popular Crotch Rocket on the streets of Night City due to it's low cost and high performance compared to some of Yaiba's racing bikes. More often then not these bikes will be customized by their owners to stand out more due to so many of these bikes being made"

1987 Suzuki GSX-R 1100 (Yaiba Gixxer RST)
1589317073785.png

"If you thought the Gixxer RS4 was fast, then you haven't seen anything yet! The RST is the Gixxer that brought joy to those who rode it followed by instant death for those who didn't understand how to let off the throttle when approaching a sharp turn at full speed. After the massive amount of reported accidents that involved the RST, Karens who don't ride bikes started calling this "The Grim Reaper's Pale Horse" and using it as evidence to try and ban these "Death Machines" in Night City."

1989 Honda CR250R (Yaiba Heishi)
1589317835929.png

"What once was a popular dirt bike for Motocross has been turned into a Urban Middle Finger to the oppressors of Night City by various Streetkids who just want to feel free while popping wheelies in oncoming traffic. This bike can go many places cars and crotch rockets can't go easily, such as up a flight of stairs, through a subway station, off a narrow impromptu ramp on the second floor of a parking garage and onto the trailer of a semi truck, you know, things like that."

Streetkids: (Vehicles usually attributed to gangs both big and small)

1996 Mazda Miata (Indar Falssad)
1589318391637.png

"This innocent looking Roadster is popular with street kids who still go to highschool and people who think memes dictate what car they should buy. It may be slower then a 3 legged 13 year old dog, but these cars are dirt cheap and fun to drive, so speed isn't really something you need... at least, that's what people say to themselves as they get their asses kicked in these cars by modern sedans."

1958 Cadillac Eldorado (Quadra Wystria Convertible)
1589318806606.png

"The Wystria Convertible is a car used by gangs who long for the good old days when humans weren't full of more computers then a FBI office building. You know, the days that they didn't even exist in. It may not be the fastest car on the road, but it's incredible weight and size will make sure that the Wystria is a car you can't easily push around."

1998 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster (Maggio Fantasma Spider)
1589340475211.png

"What once was a machine driven by the highest ranking CEOs and richest fixers has devolved into a second hand sports car used in high speed drive-bys and street racing competitions. Care to see what former glory this Italian Convertible had back in it's day?"

1989 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse (D&B Vulture)
1589340737410.png

"You have to be one special weirdo to drive this 3 ton behemoth around like it was your mom's old station wagon, but that's precisely what some gangs do. However, no one knows why these old Hearses are being turned into armored war machines. Some say to transport supplies, others say to make some sort of statement or to intimidate other gangs, but the only person who knows the real reason is the one behind the wheel."

Utility Vehicles: (From armored trucks to delivery vans, these vehicles are modern day workhorses that are built to last no matter the circumstances)

2004 Isuzu NPR (Yaiba Sewanin COE)
1589341094119.png

"From box trucks to flat beds, makeshift RVs to FBI Surveillance trucks, the Sewanin COE is the truck cheap enough for everyone to afford and so easy to drive a child could handle it!"

2020 Peterbilt 567 (Griffin Marauder)
1589341227999.png

"With Retro looks and Modern tech, the Griffin Marauder is one of the most popular Semi Trucks left in existance, though finding these anywhere in Night City other then the harbors or on the freeway is a rarity nowadays."

2014 AM General MV-1 (Chevalier Helper)
1589341372430.png

"The Chevalier Helper is a vehicle made to help transport those in Night City who have trouble moving around on their own from place to place. With plenty of space in the back to hold wheelchairs and your own 300 pound self, the Helper is here to make your daily commute to work just a little bit more easy."

2019 Chevrolet Express (Quadra Mule)
1589341561195.png

"The Quadra Mule is a multipurpose van that can handle whatever you through at it. Need to transport car parts or poisonous chemicals? The Mule can do that. Need to take your screaming kids to the nearest fast food joint so they can stuff oil fried chicken nuggets down their throats so they'll shut up for five seconds? The Mule can do that too. Need a place to live down by the river? The Mule can even do that!"

Last edited:
Well don't I look like a liar, posting more suggestions after I said the last ones were gonna be, well, the last ones for a while. Well, you all know how I post car suggestions now, so let's get started.

1990 Ford SchocccWave Concept (CHM Jazz)
1590003742375.png

"After being discontinued in 2021 due to poor sales figures, CHM decided to give the Jazz a second chance and a whole new look in 2065 to a massive amount of success. Following in it's previous generation's tire tracks, the Jazz once again a very popular and inexpensive compact for cruising around Night City."

2015 Holden Ute (Quadra El Soldado)
1590004148691.png

"Is it a Truck? A Muscle Car? A overprice V8 powered Sedan that's been cut into the shape of a truck? Why, it's all three! The Quadra El Soldado is a jack of all trades but a master of none, a truck that can't really be used as a truck, or a muscle car that doesn't really perform well as a muscle car if that makes sense. While it suffers from poor sales figures, the fans of this 'truck' do their best every year to convice Quadra to keep it in production."

2000 Saturn CV1 Concept (Jupiter SPM)
1590008007353.png

"Possibly being the strangest Minivan on the streets of night city, the Jupiter SPM was designed to transport as many people as possible at one time and not much else. It may be slow, cumbersome, top heavy, ugly, and poorly built, but at least it's the cheapest van you can get new in Night City."

2001 Honda Dualnote Concept (Yaiba Toho)
1590008939493.png

"A 4 cylinder family car, with sporty looks and plenty of get up and go for anyone in the suburban jungle."

1985 Nissan MID-4 Concept (Hycranus ME325)
1590090385129.png

"The ME325 is a sports car designed to be as affordable as possible. It may not have cutting edge tech or performance, but the ME325 is sure to make you the envy of your neighborhood and the main target of every car thief within ten miles."

2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat (Cadence Switchblade RS)
1590009383445.png

"The Cadence Switchblade RS is a muscle car for a new generation. With over 700 horses of rebellious muscle going to the rear wheels, this car is a middle finger to people who are comfortable with living in the slow lane and not dying in a upside-down flaming wreck on the interstate."

2009 Chrysler 300C SRT8 (Cadence Aurus)
1590010240974.png

"On the surface, the Cadence Aurus just looks like something your grandmother would drive back in her day. Who would be dumb enough to bring a average sedan to a race track, right? Wrong. The Cadence Aurus is anything but ordinary under the skin. It has a front engine, rear wheel drive layout, a 550hp Supercharged V8, and a 6 speed transmission. Does that sound like your average sedan to you?"

2004 Mazda RX8 Veilside VS D1-GT (Yaiba Rōtā Custom)
1590012969369.png

"The Yaiba Rōtā was the last rotary engine powered car to be built by Yaiba for civilian use, and to commemorate this, a certain speed-freak squeezed as much power out of the Rōtā's engine as he could and began entering his creation into various street racing circuits in Night City. However, 10 years ago, the Rōtā Custom vanished off the world's radar after racing through the outskirts of night city. Most people though the car was destroyed by a Nomad gang who mistaken it for a rival gang car and left to rot in the badlands. That was until the car showed up a few months ago in a abandoned parking garage in Pacifica."

Nissan Concept 2020 (Hycranus Shuriken GSX)
1590013964762.png

"The Shuriken GSX is a racing thoroughbred designed for performance above all else. Being the quickest car off the line and in the corners, your only hope in beating this machine is in a very long straight line or when braking, though it is much harder to do then it sounds. Of course, you could always hope the driver makes a mistake, because this car has no driving aids, so when they do make a mistake, nine times out of ten it will be the last mistake they'll ever make."

1986 Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally (Billancourt Scrambler RS)
1590089600875.png

"This turbocharged pocket rocket use to be incredibly popular with multiple rally teams until it was retired back in the 2030s. Now the Scrambler RS has been given a new lease on life by participating in various street racing circuits across night city. It may not be the fastest car on the track, but thanks to it's small, lightweight body, mid-engine setup, and short gear ratio, the Scrambler will dominate any other car of a similar class in short, complex circuits."

Elegant Exotics: (Various high end sport and super cars the corps drive to make themselves feel alive again)

Ferrari F399 Concept (Stallone Fantasma GT)
1590090820800.png

"Possibly the most expensive car in all of Night City, the Fantasma GT has all the latest tech and the most horsepower out of all the cars Stallone has made over it's lifetime. Only a handful of these cars were ever made, so they give massive bragging rights to the collectors who own and never drive them."

2020 Maserati Alfieri Concept (Losi Freccia)
1590091151639.png

"The Losi Freccia is a two seater GT car designed for comfort and performance. It may not be the fastest car in night city, but the amount of tech on board is enough to make you feel better then your rivals."

2004 Chrysler ME412 Concept (Cadence Hellfire)
1590091610793.png

"The Cadence Hellfire is a mid-range sports car that was never expected to be as popular as it was. Thanks to it's 'affordable' price of 92,000 eddies, the Hellfire is the ultimate dream car for kids and adults who will never get the chance to drive one."

1991 Ferrari F40 (Stallone Pura)
1590091989184.png

"The Stallone Pura is a supercar so bare-bones that it doesn't even come with air conditioning or even digital gauges, but what it does come with is the purest driving experience you will ever get nowadays."

CEO Chariots: (High end cars for high end fixers, corps, and people who can afford the price of these luxurious and armored beauties)

Rolls Royce 103EX Concept (Montgomery Sparrow Coupe)
1590092201556.png

"Montgomery have always been synonymous with luxury limo's. and their latest entry in no way lets down. Instantly recognizable as a Montgomery due to its elegant appearance. The epitome of good taste in cars."

Bentley EXP 100GT Concept (Magnus Emperor)
1590092559744.png

"This beautiful car will be the envy of all your peers. Extremely popular among corporate managers and anyone who just likes to feel the g-forces pinning them to the seat without looking like a hooligan. "

2006 Chrysler Imperial Concept (Cadence Diamond)
1590092652374.png

"Jokingly called a 'Baby Magnus' by those who can afford much better cars, the Cadence Diamond is usually bought by those who finally moved up the corporate food chain and want to feel as important as CEOs."

1996 Lincoln Sentinel Concept (Cordelia De Superbia Diaboli)
1590092899435.png

"The De Superbia Diaboli is a one-off car designed by a engineer who was beginning to suffer from cyberpsychosis and delusions that someone was trying to rub him out. He built this fully armored and very powerful Sedan out of spare parts in order to try to save himself from whoever he thought was trying to kill him. After running over fifteen "Hitman", as the owner of this monstrosity claims, he was eventually gunned down by a few MAX-TAC officers and his car was left to rot in a police impound lot. If you can manage to get the car out of the lot, you will have a tank in car's clothing at your disposal."

Last edited:
Top Bottom