Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

+
Elegant Exotics: (Various high end sport and super cars the corps drive to make themselves feel alive again)

1985 Buick Wildcat Concept (Quadra Wyrm R)
1602820641745.png

"The Wyrm R is one of the few rear-mid engine cars left in production. With a 50/50 weight distribution, push-rod suspension, and a crash control system, this tame looking sports car will bare it's fangs to those who doubt it."

1980 Vector W2 Twin Turbo (Quadra Dagger TT)
1602821323662.png

"An American Supercar with Italian looks, the Dagger TT is a rocket in a straight line but a pain in the corners if you decide to turn the traction control off."

1979 Aston Martin Bulldog (Montgomery XR8T)
1602821608148.png

"Underneath the XR8T's boring exterior is a 5.3L twin turbo V8 pushing around 700hp to the wheels. It's a car that doesn't stand out, but turns into a speed machine whenever you put your foot down."

1995 Venturi 400 GT (Quint V6 GT)
1602821944802.png

"The Quint V6 GT is a race car that was turned into a street legal sports car. Joseph Quint's dream was to one day have a company that could rival the likes of Rayfield, but considering the V6 GT is the only car Quint Motors has made in the last 10 years, it's hard to say if that dream will ever become reality."

Streetkids: (Vehicles usually attributed to gangs both big and small)

1959 Cadillac Eldorado Hearse Rat Rod (L&B Sexton Reaper)
Rat Rod Caddy.png

"This modified Sexton has been armored up six ways to Sunday, and the engine's been modified to boot. Now this chop-top hearse is the ultimate fuel injected murder machine, if you can figure out a way to handle it's immense weight that is."

2009 Chrysler 300C Custom (Cadence Aurus Shadow)
1602822658330.png

"How do you make a 550hp sedan even faster? By giving it a much bigger supercharger and a completely new tune of course! If you thought the stock Aurus was quick, you should see the steroid using versions the NCPD has trouble catching all the time!"

2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Custom (Cadence Switchblade RK)
1602822950033.png

"Let's be honest, this modified Switchblade looks like it was designed by a edgy 13 year old. However, that massive supercharger sticking out of the hood isn't just for show."

Custom Rat Rod Chopper (Brennan Vasteel Rat)
1602823102504.png

"If this chopper looks like it was rebuilt out of random pieces in a junkyard, that's because it was. I highly recommend you make sure you've gotten a tetanus shot before getting on this rolling health hazard."

From what I saw yesterday in Night City Wire EP4 I must say the detail, sound, and car interiors got me even more excited to get my hands on this game.
Driving in 1st person with interiors like that, my gods. The high end cars looked so damn appealing.
The bikes look super great too. I was sure I was gonna be a bike guy but now I am thinking I'll drive a bike until I can get a Reyfield or that other neokitch vehicle!

I'd say the car variety is satisfactory for people who are not much into them.
There's a bit of everything.
However, for those who care about vehicles, repetition will become obvious after some time in the game.

As far as I'm concerned, I think the variety so far is OK, but I'd like to see more models added down the line with the DLCs and possible expansions.

Polestar Concept EV

Citroen CX

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-16 Pleins Phares Carspotting on Instagram “GTI 🚀 Lancée en août 1974 en v...png
    Screenshot_2020-10-16 Pleins Phares Carspotting on Instagram “GTI 🚀 Lancée en août 1974 en v...png
    717.2 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
and the turbo R (previously known as v-tech I guess? Or is V-tech a separate model?

The Turbo R did use to be called the V-Tech, but my best guess is that they had to change it because they might've gotten in trouble with Honda over the V-Tech's name. This is just speculation though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
The Turbo R did use to be called the V-Tech, but my best guess is that they hand to change it because they might've gotten in trouble with Honda over the V-Tech's name. This is just speculation though, so take it with a grain of salt.

It's a bit confusing, but the V-Tech is a unique variation of the base-model Turbo-R, and it's very much still labeled so in the game, see this screengrab from "Rides of the Dark Future" (NCW4):

So, the Quadra line-up is like this:

Quadra Turbo-R (only says "Turbo" on the back, but called the Turbo-R in NCW4, confusing)
Quadra Turbo-R V-Tech (Jackie's car, unique model, based on the Turbo-R)
Quadra Type-66 (Unique model)
Quadra Type-66 Avenger (Unique model, based on the Type-66)
Quadra Type-66 Nomad-variations (Aldecaldos, Wraiths, etc., unique model, based on the Type-66 Avenger)

Best line in the Automotive previews - "Oh! and original vehicles are not all you'll find in 2077, we also found room in our roster for some true automotive icons."

Porsche 911 Turbo 1977.jpg

So what's my top 5 guesses?

DeLorean DMC-12, 1983
Deloreon DMC-12 1983.jpg

Ford Falcon [XB] GT Coupe, 1973
Ford Falcon [XB] GT Coupe 1973.jpg

Lamborghini Terzo Millennio, 2019
Lamborghini Terzo Millennio 2019.jpg

Porsche Mission e Concept, 2015
Porsche Mission e 2015.jpg

Tesla Cybertruck, 2020
Tesla Cybertruck 2020.jpg

Best line in the Automotive previews - "Oh! and original vehicles are not all you'll find in 2077, we also found room in our roster for some true automotive icons."

View attachment 11063510

So what's my top 5 guesses?

DeLorean DMC-12, 1983
View attachment 11063513

Ford Falcon [XB] GT Coupe, 1973
View attachment 11063528

Lamborghini Terzo Millennio, 2019
View attachment 11063516

Porsche Mission e Concept, 2015
View attachment 11063522

Tesla Cybertruck, 2020
View attachment 11063525

I really hope the V8 Interceptor finds a way into Cyberpunk 2077, even if it's only a special version of the Type-66. I honestly can't think of a better car for the Nomads.

Quadra Type-66 (Unique model)
Quadra Type-66 Avenger (Unique model, based on the Type-66)

What do you mean by "unique model" in this case? Those are very much the same base model.

I think Jackies car might be a unique skin, I mean if that isn't, then what is. It seems to have its own unique interior as well. With a more "custom built" look with all them flip switches and whatnot.

Also, the Quadra Turbo R datasheet said the turbo R's door mount is "fold" while Jackies car definitely has a sliding door (as evidenced by the 44-minute gameplay vid)

What do you mean by "unique model" in this case? Those are very much the same base model.

I think Jackies car might be a unique skin, I mean if that isn't, then what is. It seems to have its own unique interior as well. With a more "custom built" look with all them flip switches and whatnot.

I meant a unique 3D model, just like how the Turbo-R V-Tech is a unique model compared to the base model Turbo-R - you called it a skin, which I think is incorrect. I would define a skin, as a variation in wheels, paintjob/livery, or tiny details like a lip spoiler, etc. The Type-66 Avenger is based on the Type-66, but it's much wider, with bolt-on arches an wider rear quarters - so I refer to it as a unique model, because it is very different from the base. :)

Anyways, getting a bit off topic. Let the vehicle wish-lists continue!

Motorcycles: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style)

Rocket II Trike (Brennan Granov Speed Demon)
1603569979840.png

"What do you get when you combine a completely custom Brennan Trike and a 1000hp supercharged V8 engine? You get a Trike that's too fast to drive, that's what."

Parker Brothers Neutron (Yaiba Jetwall)
1603571612350.png

"This custom built motorcycle has exterior LEDs that light up the whole road and is faster then a speeding bullet. If you're desperate for attention, the Yaiba Jetwall will make sure you're the most talked about bike rider where ever you ride."

Custom Hearse Trike (Brennan Lotrio Undertaker)
1603572486697.png

"This heavily modified Lotrio Trike was designed to carry biker gang members to their final resting place, you know, before proper burials were a bit disregarded. Now this Hearse is used to carry both bikers and supplies while making sure everyone stays out of your way as you thunder down a desert road."

Lochness Chopper Render (Brennan Hypersled)
1603577690803.png

"The Hypersled is Brennan's newest chopper, and comes with a unique 'hubless' wheel design that makes this bike look very modern compared to the competition. It is also one of the very few sport oriented choppers Brennan has ever designed."

The Desesperados: (Cars sold for only a couple thousand eddies out in the Badlands. They may look beaten or very strange, but the wandering Nomad who sells them guarantees that he hasn't and never will sell a car that doesn't run like a champ.)

1972 Boyertown Postal Van (Chevillon Freezer Juggalo)
1603578386475.png

"This heavily modified Ice Cream Truck was designed to have a great time while taking out as many rival Nomads as possible. Expect to find tons of melee weapons and cases of soda in the back of this drop-top tank."

Custom Dodge Challenger R/T Render (Cadence Switchblade Aggressor)
1603579055046.png

"This modified Switchblade was designed to travel across the badlands as fast as possible while being able to take a few hard hits. It may not be the most armored car out here, but it's straight line speed will make sure that you reach your destination in one piece, give or take a few cuts and bruises."

2011 Chrysler 300C Hearse (Cadence Aurus Funeral)
1603579237292.png

"This luxurious and overweight Aurus is easily capable of holding more cargo then it's sedan brethren. Thanks to it's reinforced chassis, it can also take plenty of punishment before giving up it's own ghost."

1958 Plymouth Fury (Villefort Prince)
1603579619583.png

"Sometimes I really don't understand people. I got this Prince that's survived over a century without receiving as much as a paint chip that I'm practically giving away for free, but no one wants to go within 10 feet of her, saying she's cursed or something like that. I personally don't believe in that crap, and this car is the furthest thing from a mechanical boogieman that I got. Would you be willing to take this thing off my hands before it scares away all my customers?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom