Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

+
I think there's a good number of vehicles in the game. BMW and Mercedes prototypes has some good selections.
View attachment 11110475

Even though its not a car, but the motorcycle could use some handling fixing in the game. It almost turns or drifts around corners like a car?! And add some lean into it
Yea, I would love some more futuristic looking cars for the ultra-wealthy.

Civilian vehicles: (Vehicles commonly seen around night city driven by average people)

1960 Chrysler Royal Hearse (Thorton Afterlife)
1608860781443.png

"An odd looking station wagon from Thorton. This cars name derives from its rather morbid origins as a hearse, a role which it still serves. This model however is an extremely popular family car, with an excellent safety record."

2003 Kia KCV-III Concept (Jeong Seunglija)
1608860957522.png

"An affordable sports car with popular styling. The Seunglija sells quite well to teenagers who can afford it, and more mature consumers who still appreciate clean lines and powerful acceleration."

1998 Cadillac Eldorado (Villefort Atlantis)
1608861086406.png

"A V6 powered sports coupe that will help you feel richer then you actually are. With an affordable price tag and decent styling, the Atlantis is the Villefort for the working man."

1987 Buick Regal GNX (Quadra Corrado KME)
1608861391295.png

"A special, turbocharged version of the Corrado, very popular with Streetkids and street racers."

The Desesperados: (Cars sold for only a couple thousand eddies out in the Badlands. They may look beaten or very strange, but the wandering Nomad who sells them guarantees that he hasn't and never will sell a car that doesn't run like a champ.)

Custom Mercedes Benz powered Chopper (Brennan König)
1608861605595.png

"This old girl is the result of what happens when you combine a wrecked Brennan and the engine from an old German sedan. She may not be the fastest bike I got, but she has more then enough torque to move even while carrying the heaviest of riders."

Suzuki GSX-R1000RR Custom (Yaiba Gixxer Raider)
1608861817630.png

"A long since retired race bike that's been turned into one of the fastest machines in the Badlands."

2006 Chrysler 300C Custom (Cadence Aurus "Big Chief")
1608863249580.png

"A Cadence Aurus that's been given a few special modifications in order to appeal to Nomads far and wide. Who can say no to a 900hp supercharged sedan?"

Chevy Silverado Custom (Thorton Mackinaw Classic Custom)
1608863446986.png

"This old pickup is capable of driving through a minefield without receiving as much as a paint chip. Just be aware that all of that armor makes this truck agonizingly slow."

Last edited:
Whilst playing "Cyberpunk 2077" I feel as if more varieties of motorcycles should be present within the game, the Cyberpunk 2020 lore talks about other brands not yet seen. I thought i'd make a list of these trying not to incorperate to many real world manufacturers and focus on in universe ones instead.

Bell Sandpiper (Yaiba Sandpiper Pro)
Mentioned in the Cyberpunk 2020 lore book "Solo of Fortune 2", manufactured by Bell Aircraft Corporation it has an inclosed cabin for passenger safety but in 2077 Bell Corp. could have been bought out by Yaiba Motorcycles and renamed "Yaiba Sandpiper Pro".
Bell Sandpiper.png

Brennan "Hermes" Courier Motorcycle
Mentioned in the Cyberpunk 2020 lore book "Chromebook Volume 3". Sometimes things have to be delivered in person. When it has to be there fast, get a courier-get a Hermes.

No Image :(

Harley-Davidson Darkwarrior Assault Motorcycle
Mentioned in the Cyberpunk 2020 lore books "Maximum Metal" and "Firestorm Shockwave". It is the military variant of the civilian base model Darkwing motorcycle manufactured by Harley-Davidson.
Harley-Davidson Darkwarrior Assault Motorcycle.png

Harley-Davidson Thundergod
Mentioned in the Cyberpunk 2020 lore books "Chromebook Volume 1" and "CyberGeneration". The newest of the Harley-Davidson Lineup, The Thundergod is a hog for the new decade favorite with many Nomad packs.
Harley-Davidson Thundergod.png

Kundalini Roadworks Shiva
Mentioned in the Cyberpunk 2020 lore book "Chromebook Volume 1", Kundalini Roadworks is a Japanese vehicle manufacturer and has had great success in the Cyberpunk universe.
Kundalini Roadworks Shiva.png

Nunchaku Cyberbike
Nunchaku is mentioned in the "Cyberpunk 2020" lore book as a weapons manufacturer and a Motorcycle manufacturer in the "CyberGeneration" Lore book. This japanese motorcycle was lovingly nicknamed the "Beaverville rice burner" by the youth gang the BeaverBrats in the CyberGeneration Universe.
Nunchaku Cyberbike.png

I was disappointed that there were no cruiser bikes like a Harley or Indian in the game. Hopefully there will be an update where one or two get introduced. Would be nice to hear that aggressive growl of a hearty street hog.

I was disappointed that there were no cruiser bikes like a Harley or Indian in the game. Hopefully there will be an update where one or two get introduced. Would be nice to hear that aggressive growl of a hearty street hog.

I know, right? I mean, according to the Cyberpunk 2077 wiki, "Brennan is known for their cruisers and choppers," and the only two Brennan's in the game are both dirt bikes, one a modified BMW R nineT Racer, and the other a KTM 690 Enduro Rally Lite. It's the reason why almost every motorcycle I suggested for Brennan has either been a cruiser or a custom chopper, you know, because they don't have one.

The Brennan Apollo could be seen as a dirt bike.

Or do you mean a full on Motocross bike, like the Suzuki RMZ-450 for example?

The Brenannan Apollo sucks because
  • The case on the back is ugly.
  • The windshield makes 1st person riding impossible.
  • The color looks like shit.
  • It's too heavy.

& Yes I want a motocross bike with the light suspension like the Thornton Beast has.

The Brenannan Apollo sucks because
  • The case on the back is ugly.
  • The windshield makes 1st person riding impossible.
  • The color looks like shit.
  • It's too heavy.

Well there is the Scorpion Variant of the Apollo that doesn't come with a windshield, case, or awful color.
1609714328834.png

But yeah, a Motocross bike would be a great addition to this game.

Saw another hearse in here, and thought I'd toss one in for consideration. For when you want to parade the corpse of a rival gang leader through their own territory, but still make it home in one piece. It would also be fun to have the back end converted into a terrarium for a REAL iguana... I wonder where you can get one of those...
1609723030338.png

I dont understand why there arent electric cars in the game? Correct me if im wrong but i havnt seen a electric car. with all the advanced tech they have they dont have EVs? I was super disappointed that there wasnt any, but even more disappointed that you cant customize them. I know this isnt GTAV but even basic colors wouldnt be that bad

I dont understand why there arent electric cars in the game? Correct me if im wrong but i havnt seen a electric car. with all the advanced tech they have they dont have EVs? I was super disappointed that there wasnt any, but even more disappointed that you cant customize them. I know this isnt GTAV but even basic colors wouldnt be that bad

As a player of the TTRPG for almost 30 years, there are no EVs because corporations are evil and do not care about pollution when it bites into profits. In addition, with the invention of CHOOH2 the need for EV was diminished and never really took off.

Yes to all of these. Add in the Tucker ‘48 for nostalgia’s sake, and I would actually pay money for such an expansion.

Elegant Exotics: (Various high end sport and super cars the corps drive to make themselves feel alive again)

2011 Jaguar Growler E-Type render (Herrera Predator)
1610047823539.png

"Herrera's latest in its signature line of vehicles, with design harking back to the classic days when motoring in a Herrera really meant something."

2004 Shelby Cobra Concept (Quadra Rattlesnake)
1610048278284.png

"A redux of a iconic sports car that's just as crazy as it's predecessor. If you don't know basic throttle control, then you shouldn't ever get behind the wheel of this tire shredding monster."

2002 Saleen S7 (Quadra Turbo-R Mk 2)
1610049256109.png

"A complete redesign of Quadra's flagship sports car, the Turbo-R Mk 2 is faster, stronger, and all around better then it's predecessor."

2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat (Cadence Morelia Jinn)
1610049478067.png

"A full sized SUV with the same heart as the Switchblade Jinn. Perfect for speed freaks with a family to think about."

Motorcycles: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style)

2007 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic (Brennan 62)
1610049886274.png

"This bike hearkens back to the golden age of riding, meant to ridden, and ridden hard. Buy this collectors item now and make any road trip into a memorable one."

1954 Harley Davidson Panhead Chopper (Brennan Flow)
1610050192475.png

"Styled after 1960s Hippie bikes, the Brennan Flow is for the rider who loves the freedom of the open road. The Flow may not be the fastest bike in Night City, but it is one of the most comfortable, which makes it great for long cruises."

2007 Honda Goldwing Roadsmith Trike (Yaiba Rustler Trike)
1610050848210.png

"Just as comfortable and reliable as it's two wheeled brother, and with added stability to boot."

2021 Honda Gyro E (Yaiba Bok)
1610050967629.png

"Used mostly by elderly, and enfeebled persons, the Bok is a small electric three wheeled scooter. This is the perfect vehicle for those who never leave their own area of town and don't need anything more."

While I find quite some of your suggestions apt, I think there's enough cars in the game, and they are modelled beautifully inside and out. There's other issues that are calling for more urgent attention...

Top Bottom