CAS not working with ray tracing

+
If you try to use ray tracing, CAS turns off. You must turn off ray tracing if you want to activate CAS. So basically the tool for everyone who's not using a RTX 2000 or 3000 to improve ray tracing performance isn't working.

So in this patch you improved DLSS for RTX users, glitched CAS and also you haven't changed CAS for FSR yet, despite you could help a lot more users. Well, in the name of all AMD players, plus all pre-RTX players. Thank you for your consideration.

If you try to use ray tracing, CAS turns off. You must turn off ray tracing if you want to activate CAS. So basically the tool for everyone who's not using a RTX 2000 or 3000 to improve ray tracing performance isn't working.

So in this patch you improved DLSS for RTX users, glitched CAS and also you haven't changed CAS for FSR yet, despite you could help a lot more users. Well, in the name of all AMD players, plus all pre-RTX players. Thank you for your consideration.
They improved DLSS? is it in the notes? Kinda wish they would just implement FSR soon so more ppl can play with decent fps. Guessing it will be awhile tho.

I was going mad because I thought it was a driver problem or something else, it turns out it was latest 1.3 update fault... :(

They improved DLSS? is it in the notes? Kinda wish they would just implement FSR soon so more ppl can play with decent fps. Guessing it will be awhile tho.
They updated DLSS. In the patch says something like "improved rescaling", but can't really tell for sure cause I haven't read the whole thing (it's huge). Also I saw a few threads where people claims that if you update your nvidia driver it improves DLSS. But I'm using a 6700, so I can't verify it :p

• Dynamic Resolution Scaling improvements. ?
Thats not DLSS as far as i knwo they havent done anything too DLSS in this patch, havent even updated the Dlss too 2.2.16 witch is the newest vertion. You can update it manualy tho but i dont know how much differance it makes in preformance is mostly for ghosting issues

• Dynamic Resolution Scaling improvements. ?
Thats not DLSS as far as i knwo they havent done anything too DLSS in this patch, havent even updated the Dlss too 2.2.16 witch is the newest vertion. You can update it manualy tho but i dont know how much differance it makes in preformance is mostly for ghosting issues
Then they refer to the nvidia driver itself.

Yea thats a driver/nvidia update, not something CDPR has done. They keep updating drivers and the DLSS learning all the time. Not sure how much differance it makes all i know is ghosting was reduced for me after i manualy updated DLSS

I'm with you!
As AMD user - after patch 1.3, Fidelity FX CAS can no longer be activated with ray tracing enabled. I hope this is just temporary.

But are the developers aware of the broken cas when turning on ray tracing effects? I can't believe they broke this setting, if only they had added FSR.

Same problem with CAS and patch 1.3. I switched in 1080p at the moment. I hope they're working for FSR.

Top Bottom