Cat gear quest; portals in Est Taiyar are gone

+
Cat gear quest; portals in Est Taiyar are gone

After exploring Skellige a bit, I decided to return to Velen to get some better armor. I'm trying to find a piece of Cat gear in Est Taiyar (Phillipa Eilhart's hideout). I already completed the Eilhart quest for Radovid, which is why I think all the portals in the elven ruin are now inactive. This means I can't descend from the first level to the next level, other than jumping, which conveniently results in death. Is there a way to reactivate the portals, or do I even need to in order to find the cat gear?

Last edited:
After exploring Skellige a bit, I decided to return to Velen to get some better armor. I'm trying to find a piece of Cat gear in Est Taiyar (Phillipa Eilhart's hideout). I already completed the Eilhart quest for Radovid, which is why I think all the portals in the elven ruin are now inactive. This means I can't descend from the first level to the next level, other than jumping, which conveniently results in death. Is there a way to reactivate the portals, or do I even need to in order to find the cat gear?

You don't need to go into the Philippa section to get the cat gear. Go back to the entrance, where you first jump down, and look for a breakable wall.

Top Bottom