Cats and their magic

+
I made cat climb into a little basket on our kitchen balance, I feel a bit magic myself now.

Oh, and I could weigh him, too; 2.1kg.

See how huuuuge I am! ^^

Last edited:
My wee one has decided to use the old storage bags under my bed for sleeping on:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 29
So, I had a moment of panic with Tal last night. He had bloody tears from each eye, and the eyes themselves were entirely black. It didn't seem to affect his sight (I tested him with the Summoner Wand of the Red Dot Taunt. It worked as normal, he instantly got +4 attack, stealth and charge. And yes, I've been playing FAR too much Hearthstone recently.)

So I planned to take him to the vet this morning, but he's totally back to normal. So I'm going with either he went for the wrong spider and got spat in the face with something nasty but temporary, or he's a vampire. Probably the latter.

Our dog had blood red eyes every spring. It was some allergic reaction to something.

You can always call the doctor and ask if there is any reason to worry as the patient is back to normal already.

I see a distinct lack of cats. Here's another one of Ciri.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 29
Long time no kittehpix, so here's two.

Oh, and btw he is now developing signs of feline acne on top of the giardiasis and the conjunctivitis.

It makes him look roughly like zis:

Last edited:
Top Bottom