Cats and their magic

+
Ha! The phone story is definitely cat story of the day :)

As far as "accidentally locking the cats up somewhere", I've numerous incidents of a cat accidentally getting shut IN a room or cupboard when the door was closed to keep them OUT, but then we all probably have those stories. I think my record with one is about 10 hours, the cat didn't care in the slightest.

The only time I've had one get annoyed about it was when I locked Gwyn, the dog, in his room (aka "The Downstairs Loo") while I was going out. I opened the door several hours later to be met by a somewhat grumpy Saskia. She'd been asleep in the towel closet and wasn't happy about having to put up with a dog in a "Let's Play" mode while she was in "Sleep" mode.

Visitor cat has been missing for over 2 months now (not been around his owners, too) and is presumed dead. :sadtriss:

After so long time... What do you all, my dear catfriends, think of new stuff?!

---------- Updated at 07:35 PM ----------

@sv3672 Nice to see you here in this thread... ;)

---------- Updated at 07:46 PM ----------

My cat with 3 months... There was a time she was so small... Long, long time ago... ;) But she's still a sweety... ;)

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
My cat-lady prefers other places... And the box with empty bottles stays there much earlier, but she finds always a way to make herself at home... ;)

---------- Updated at 08:50 PM ----------

And sometimes she is so sophistiCATed... ;)

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    221.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Tal's found a new way of annoying the dog. If I toss a ball at Gwyn, Tal now ALWAYS gets to it first, bats it around for a bit, and then kicks it under the sofa.

Or maybe it's me he's trying to annoy. Not sure. He probably sees it as a twofer.

Edit: Just saw this on reddit. Says it all about cats.

Last edited:
Tal's found a new way of annoying the dog. If I toss a ball at Gwyn, Tal now ALWAYS gets to it first, bats it around for a bit, and then kicks it under the sofa.

Or maybe it's me he's trying to annoy. Not sure. He probably sees it as a twofer.

Edit: Just saw this on reddit. Says it all about cats.

Yeah, very cool. Yes, I believe cats do some things only because they can do... But after showing their proof they prefer the most comfortable way... ;)

Tal prefers "most annoying" over "most comfortable" any time. His favourite at the moment is to fall asleep directly in front of the IR sensor on the media player. ONLY when it's being used.

Now I could be logical and say it's because it probably purrs slightly (it has a hard drive), but I'm pretty sure it's to annoy me. It does increase the exercise I get though, having to get up and move the cat every time before I can use the remote. And he always goes straight back there as soon as I sit down again.

And if he needs to get from A to B, he will take the longer route if it involves a flying leap over the dog. Amazing how often that's en route. I should maybe move the dog basket that the cats allow Gwyn to use.

Tal prefers "most annoying" over "most comfortable" any time. His favourite at the moment is to fall asleep directly in front of the IR sensor on the media player. ONLY when it's being used.

Now I could be logical and say it's because it probably purrs slightly (it has a hard drive), but I'm pretty sure it's to annoy me. It does increase the exercise I get though, having to get up and move the cat every time before I can use the remote. And he always goes straight back there as soon as I sit down again.

And if he needs to get from A to B, he will take the longer route if it involves a flying leap over the dog. Amazing how often that's en route. I should maybe move the dog basket that the cats allow Gwyn to use.
Yes, cats are definitely magic and they know that... ;) and they love magic or in our modern time electrostatic places... I know that too... ;)

The more the merrier... ;)

Attachments

• DSCN1025.JPG
    DSCN1025.JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 36
Yeah, very cool. Yes, I believe cats do some things only because they can do... But after showing their proof they prefer the most comfortable way... ;)

When looking at my boyfriend's cats and particularly that old lady... I'm more than sure that she prefers difficultiness more than anything else. If there is some impossible or uncomfortable way of doing something, she does that :D I have to take pictures someday :D

Last episode was she peeing on their scratching tree. After that she looks kinda stupid while trying to scratch that tree but she doesn't want to go near it because she pee'd on it. Sometimes it's hard to tell if she's a bit stupid or just annoying :D This time she spoiled a fun from both of them.

When looking at my boyfriend's cats and particularly that old lady... I'm more than sure that she prefers difficultiness more than anything else. If there is some impossible or uncomfortable way of doing something, she does that :D I have to take pictures someday :D

Last episode was she peeing on their scratching tree. After that she looks kinda stupid while trying to scratch that tree but she doesn't want to go near it because she pee'd on it. Sometimes it's hard to tell if she's a bit stupid or just annoying :D This time she spoiled a fun from both of them.

That's sounds like a crazy Scandinavian cat... :evil: My perfect GREEK cat would never do things like that!!! :cat:

It's a great sadness to me that an electrostatic cat is something I've never experienced, and aren't likely to. The atmosphere's too humid for electrostatic electricity.
Yeah, we had an old lamp (the black one you can see on the picture)... Every time you touched it, you got a very small "electric shock" (not really a shock it was more than a small prickle)... And our cat loved it... Her absolut favorite place was always on the desc near this lamp... Since few weeks we have another one... A new one... And there's no interest anymore on behalf of our cat... :cat:

---------- Updated at 03:21 PM ----------

@Sunsibar
For that post a point is possible now... ;) But not for the last one... :evil:

Top Bottom