Cats and their magic

+
This evening by watching "Chuck" I get the absolute perfect and absolute cute photo of my little :cat: She feels good I guess... :wub:

Attachments

• IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 29

Guest 2091327

Is there a mouse inside? How can I get this open! :D

My boyfriend's cat looks a bit same when we hide something good inside boxes.

How about your boyfriend? :D

Err, I mean, don't hide him inside a box to see how the cat reacts. Though that might be fun too! :D

One week with cat is over, we have settled in nicely. Even though we had to treat a conjunctivitis that he brought home on day one, by applying an ointment to his eyes for times a day. :D Was surprisingly easy though. The generous application of treats after every ointment probably did help. ^^

One week with cat is over, we have settled in nicely. Even though we had to treat a conjunctivitis that he brought home on day one, by applying an ointment to his eyes for times a day. :D Was surprisingly easy though. The generous application of treats after every ointment probably did help. ^^

I remember when I had to give eye drops and other medicines to our cat yeas ago. It was everything but easy... And that was also four times a day.

Well, having their claws trimmed seems to result in a massive outburst of furniture-scratching. So they're probably complaining about the amount of work it gives them.

And I've already had that sofa reupholstered twice. It needs doing again, but I'm not sure it's worth it. I've just thrown a fuzzy cover over it, which the cats adore.

Good bye furniture with cats (and bunnies) :p

My boyfriend's other cat has a funny habit of touching our faces with it's paws. Although it looks super cute and funny, it's quite painful to us if she's very sharp. Aaand both cats tend to get stuck with textiles, so trimming is necessary time to time.

These cat's doesn't seem to go "extra scratching" mode afterwards (too busy to eat treats after that maybe?). One thing that this other one does though, is biting it's nails! It drives me crazy! Snap! Snap! snap! SNAP! SNAP! What a perfect moment to pay a visit to the balcony and hope that silence has returned when I get back...

Kitty magically moisturized the insides of my wifes handbag just now.

Yes, he peed in it. :rofl: My sides hurt, and if looks could kill... ;D

Kitty magically moisturized the insides of my wifes handbag just now.
Yes, he peed in it. :rofl: My sides hurt, and if looks could kill... ;D

Referring to the case mentioned in here, welcome to the club of peeing cats.

We call this old lady "Pissaliisa". In English it means "teenage girl obsessed with outer appearances", but direct translation goes "piss Lisa".

I've never had that happen, thank goodness, but the number of times I've heard pre-barf noises from the top of the cat-tree is amazing. Given that the cat-tree's highest level is about a metre above my desk, and the cat concerned is invariably pointing his/her head in EXACTLY the right direction and angle to projectile vomit a monitor, it tends to result in a high-speed Dragonbird rush to the tree. Where I show all the correct levels of sympathy by grabbing the cat , throwing him/her to ground level and saying "If you're going to throw up, do it on the floor".

It usually works. The cat is so shocked he/she forgets what he was doing and wanders off somewhere else.

I was watching my friends pets while they were out of town few days. They have cat foods placed on the high self because of the dog. I was peacefully reading a book or something when I heard that noise coming from somewhere above. The other cat was sitting on that shelf and puking towards the wall. Luckily the dog autocleaned the floor, but I had to clean that white papered wall.

Usually that puddle of puke looks kinda small when it's on the floor, but when it runs down the wall, it looks massive.

Top Bottom