Cats and their magic

+
So someone who works for me came to me today, very apologetic, and asked if I could re-print something because she'd left it out and Tal had nibbled the edges of the paper.

She was lying. It was Saskia. I watched her do it. She was so cute, just rolling onto her back, grabbing the paper with two paws and nibbling away like it was something really, really tasty. I didn't have the heart to stop her.

Cat has a confirmed interest in magic himself:

Today is breadmaking day.

There is a pawprint in the middle of the freshly-risen dough.

Which is now freshly-risen dough with a big hole in the middle.

I hate cats.

M4xw0lf;n7295690 said:
What happened to picture upload/sharing? :-/
If the camera icon on the left isn't working, there should be an alternative by clicking A 'Toggle Advanced Editor': 'Image'. If neither is working, please, let us know.

Riven-Twain;n7295980 said:
If the camera icon on the left isn't working, there should be an alternative by clicking A 'Toggle Advanced Editor': 'Image'. If neither is working, please, let us know.

Ouch. :facepalm:

Thanks a lot, kind sir mod, sir. :cheers3:

Ciri kitty came into my room earlier on and proceeded to lick my nose and face half to death before slipping under my duvet and lying on my chest. She hasn't done that for a while! Unfortunately the site won't let me upload the photo for some reason.

Continuing with the "cats in the snow" theme. My boyfriend just texted me. His other cat likes to sleep in the balcony and he can be very demanding that he gets there to take his daily naps.
He can keep miserable and sad (let me out) meaouwing in front of balcony door for ages. Today my boyfriend went to the balcony to check how cold it is (it's -18 degrees) and that cat practically launched himself to the balcony as soon as the door was opened. Aaaaand the cat came back in even faster when he realized that it's a bit cold in there :D

Now it keeps looking at my boyfriend with angry look in his face, like it's my boyfriend's fault that it's so cold outside. And if the old formula repeats itself, that cat is soon meaouwing again behind that door. Two options:

1. That cat thinks that winter can turn into summer in a few hours.
2. That cat has even worse memory than I have.

Top Bottom