[Caution] Character Level vs Street Level and Missions...

+
I might be slow and last to realize this but I do not remember it being mentioned while reading on the forums here...

My current play-through my Street level is almost twice that of my Character level - the outcome is that my High Risk missions are based on the higher of the two; so in my case level 38 (though my character level is 19). Enemies are much more difficult as a result (even set on easy mode) and all loot is level 37+... Named bosses or leaders are down right epic fights (again on easy) and can knock you out in a hit or two. Watch-out though even gonks/mercs in these encounters will take you out in a hit or two and they normally come in groups.

Those that say the game is far too easy, get that Street level to twice your character level and set the game on the most difficult setting; my guess is that you'll run out of bullets before that boss goes down. haha... Good luck with non-lethal sneak take-downs... Tranq Darts help but just pray they actually hit the target... Bosses/Leaders need more Ram to hack then you'll have 15 to 18+ so no Overheat or other Stealth Breach attacks like Cotangent.

Anyway I'm still having fun and the game is extremely challenging this way...

But just a heads up, Encounters are based on the higher of either Character or Street level...

Top Bottom