Cave of Dreams failed after I completed coronation

+
Cave of Dreams failed after I completed coronation

So I completed the coronation, the side failed. Despite the fact that, well, I already completed it.

Same here. The moment I start King's Gambit it shows up as "failed". What's funny, all tasks are marked green but the whole quest is failed though it was in "completed" before.

So I wasn't the only one. I did teh quest and wasn't until later I noticed it was listed as failed. I thought maybe I missed something.

For me it failed when Lugos died during incoronation.
Also I triggered another bug: when Triss left in Novigrad, the game gave me again noble man statuette quest, even if I completed both of them

Happened to me too, but I already got my 'rewards' IIRC, so maybe it's just a Journal update bug.

So I completed the coronation, the side failed. Despite the fact that, well, I already completed it.
I had this exact same thing happen to me and I have live stream video to prove it completed and even showed in my log as done. then inexplicably shows up later as failed in the log after coronation without any fail messages. I just noticed it. I even went back and reviewed the video to verify I wasn't mistaken. Hope we get credit back

Sadly this issue has not been fixed in 1.06.
It would be good to know, if "unjustified" FAILED quests will be reset to COMPLETED again with a later patch.

Exact same issue happened to me. It glitched as a "failed" quest after I completed King's Gambit and Coronation. The green check marks are still there which confirms that you completed Cave of Dreams properly.

king's gambit probably, i don't even have coronation.

most likely. inly other quests i've done are shock therapy.. maybe 1 more, not sure.

It fails right after the Berzerker Werebears massacre in the feast hall, when all the sons of the Jarls die, Blue Boy (the person you do the Cave of Dreams Quest with) is Mad Luggs son and he dies. Normally, the quest would fail if you didnt do it before the big feast or if Blue Boy dies during the quest . But obviously, it failing even if you complete it, an easy to fix sounding bug, just untie him from that quest after its complete.

If you guys have not notice, it was the point of entering the gate trigger King's Gambit fails Cave of Dreams immediately, not later in the quest.

But i couldn't wait for a patch anymore, i went on play with the consequence of the completed quest moved to failed tab.

Let's hope this is fixed in the upcoming 1.07 patch. I have put off continuing the main story because of this, hopefully not in vain.

Hey guys, we're currently working on a fix for this issue.

Stay tuned for the 1.07 changelog - if this fix will be implemented in the upcoming patch, it will be listed there.

Top Bottom