CD-Action 7 page preview - translation

+
KnightofPhoenix said:
From Aedirn all the way west to Skellige?
That sounds way too big to me.

I mean Flotsam ok fine, I can get behind that (that means we will also see La Valette Castle if we want to be geographically consistent). But also Upper Aedirn?

I don't know, I hope they are not biting more than they can chew.

This part is about TW2, not TW3. Basically, they were disappointed they couldn't do it in TW2, hence TW3's open structure. It doesn't mean we'll get to revisit TW2 areas.

Thanks a lot for the translation!

Could you please cover all story details with the spoiler tag? Including, e.g. the name of the jarl? Some people (including myself) would like to read details about e.g. combat system, but don't want to read anything that could even slightly reveal any specific details about the story, above the bare minimum.
Thanks!

Sorry, but I don't think there's a point. If you consider even the name of the jarl a spoiler, I'd basically have to smatter the entire preview with spoiler tags, which would be inconvenient for most people.

Kodaemon said:
This part is about TW2, not TW3. Basically, they were disappointed they couldn't do it in TW2, hence TW3's open structure. It doesn't mean we'll get to revisit TW2 areas.

Oh alright yes, I get it. Thanks!

Great read and it got me excited. Still I want to revisit old locations. Locations from The witcher 1 for example. Witcher 2 is not that necessary I think. Who wouldn't want to see Vizima? Then again it may have been burned to the ground which would sadden me. :(
On the other hand, I doubt Geralt wants to go to Vizima where people see him as a kingslayer. :p Still! It would be so nice to visit locations again from the previous games.
It would make it an instant buy for me.

Senteria said:
Great read and it got me excited. Still I want to revisit old locations. Locations from The witcher 1 for example. Witcher 2 is not that necessary I think. Who wouldn't want to see Vizima? Then again it may have been burned to the ground which would sadden me. :(/>
On the other hand, I doubt Geralt wants to go to Vizima where people see him as a kingslayer. :p/> Still! It would be so nice to visit locations again from the previous games.
It would make it an instant buy for me.

It's very strange that The Witcher 3 is not _already_ an insta-buy for you

Just want to thank Kodaemon again for the time & effort spent on the excellent translation. Seriously, its very much appreciated !

Ultra crappy cellphone pics of new screenshots:

Actual scans still hopefully coming tomorrow.

Kodaemon said:
Ah. Seems that I misread that part as well then :p Thanks for clearing it up!

Sken

Forum veteran
Awesome work kodaemon! Great info and screens, it's going to be a long but worthwhile wait.

there was this show with that logo that visited Reds studio and you see them working on W3 or atleast the enhanced edition. I'm kinda looking for it just to see if there's anything in there that's related to W3. tried googling nothin

Top Bottom