CD-Action 7 page preview - translation

+
OK, scans are here, not the best, but still better than the phone photos. I added these to the opening post as well.

And, uh... thanks for the thanks, everyone :)

Agent_Blue

Kodaemon said:
OK, scans are here, not the best, but still better than the phone photos. I added these to the opening post as well.

And, uh... thanks for the thanks, everyone :)/>

Thank. Do I see a mod status in your near future? You bet.

Maybe CDProjekt could tone down the blood gushing. Too much sauce ruins my spaghetti and this ain't no spaghetti western.

AgentBlue said:
Maybe CDProjekt could tone down the blood gushing. Too much sauce ruins my spaghetti and this ain't no spaghetti western.

What blood? I barely see blood on these screen and TW2 didn't have that much either as far as I can remember.

Agent_Blue

Daywalker30 said:
What blood? I barely see blood on these screen and TW2 didn't have that much either as far as I can remember.

Man...

Top shot, enemy on the right, gushing blood like a volcano.

Oh, one more CDA tidbit, not from the preview itself - the monthly "Girl from..." feature:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o258/Kodaemon/girlfrom_zpsab89c342.jpg

"Tarnation, been a while since we last saw a lass as fine as the one from Witcher Three! By the by, if you acquire Wild Hunt from "alternative sources", all the sensual cutscenes will be graced only by this lady. Good heavens!"

AgentBlue said:
Man...

Top shot, enemy on the right, gushing blood like a volcano.

I know, I saw that and therefore I said I barely see any blood because it's only a bit blood.

Kodaemon said:
Oh, one more CDA tidbit, not from the preview itself - the monthly "Girl from..." feature:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o258/Kodaemon/girlfrom_zpsab89c342.jpg

"Tarnation, been a while since we last saw a lass as fine as the one from Witcher Three! By the by, if you acquire Wild Hunt from "alternative sources", all the sensual cutscenes will be graced only by this lady. Good heavens!"
Damn, now I simply have to acquire the game from "alternative sources"... Uh, I mean...

P.S. Blood on the screenshots is just fine, no idea where you saw that "volcano", Blue.

What exaggerated blood explosions actually look like:

Agent_Blue

ReptilePZ said:
P.S. Blood on the screenshots is just fine, no idea where you saw that "volcano", Blue.

A classic case of 'to each his own'. That guy is, err, was obviously a regular blood donor.

"What's most important, all of this without any quick-time events!"

You can't see it, but I'm doing my happy dance now! :D

Remember though , these screens are still early and this is still the old renderer so i`m sure some tweaking is still ongoing .

Top Bottom