CD Projekt - Fan interaction improvements

+
CD Projekt - Fan interaction improvements

I love CDProjekt - their work is in every aspect exceptional, games amazing, and when it comes to attitude towards customers, CDP has no equal.

That said, there are things that could be done that I think would make us love CDP even more.

several random ideas like:

1) cdprojekt.com website. It needs overhaul, fast. It should be a flagship website of the company, central place for all things CDP... and it looks so poor and abandoned!

2) CDP should get a nice blog with regular news about CDP's games, articles, interviews, news roundups...when it comes to games, I do not want CDP to get much inspiration from Bethesda. When it comes to their fan interaction? Hell yeah! Their Bethblog is a great feature. Something like their "inside the vault" series, but with CDP people would be awesome. There are many things that can be done with a great blog that CDP could think of, I am sure. The community section on thewitcher.com website is not enough!

3) Maybe a podcast once in a while with devs on various topics? Or with GOG guys sometimes?

and so on !

For any other company I would never think of creating thread like this..but I had to for CDP, I am such a fanboy :) .

Add a poll to the ideas, buddy. See how many of the existing fans like and support 'em. That would get attentions, and the statistical proof needed to back 'em up in case CDPR requires it.

paulcz said:
2) CDP should get a nice blog with regular news about CDP's games, articles, interviews, news roundups...when it comes to games, I do not want CDP to get much inspiration from Bethesda. When it comes to their fan interaction? Hell yeah! Their Bethblog is a great feature. Something like their "inside the vault" series, but with CDP people would be awesome. There are many things that can be done with a great blog that CDP could think of, I am sure. The community section on thewitcher.com website is not enough!

There is already a website: http://www.cdprojekt.com/. Don't know how fast it is updated. For now, it's stuck with the news on May 17th. I'm afraid they've been quite busy doing patches and GMC presentation....
But the Polish site is even more awesome :) http://www.cdprojekt.pl/

3) Maybe a podcast once in a while with devs on various topics? Or with GOG guys sometimes?

Well they do streaming video conferences time to time, most commonly with GOG guyz. They also have a YouTube channel, but they don't use it very much. Anyway, the conferences are all on Youtube.
Anytime they have sometime very important to reveal to the community, believe me they do a video conference. Latest was in July.

For any other company I would never think of creating thread like this..but I had to for CDP, I am such a fanboy :) .

That's great and I'm sure they think the same :)

secondchildren said:
There is already a website: http://www.cdprojekt.com/. Don't know how fast it is updated. For now, it's stuck with the news on May 17th. I'm afraid they've been quite busy doing patches and GMC presentation....
But the Polish site is even more awesome :) http://www.cdprojekt.pl/

I know there is website, which is why I wrote my first point the way I wrote it. Polish site is nicer, but CDP is (or should be) global company aiming at global audience.

secondchildren said:
Well they do streaming video conferences time to time, most commonly with GOG guyz. They also have a YouTube channel, but they don't use it very much. Anyway, the conferences are all on Youtube.
Anytime they have sometime very important to reveal to the community, believe me they do a video conference. Latest was in July.

Video conferences are extremely rare, like one every 5 months or whatever. I am talking about interaction on week to week basis...like other companies are doing.

We're about to do a little push with our YT channel soon. As far as the rest... we do our best. I'm sorry that you don't like what you see:(

MM360 said:
We're about to do a little push with our YT channel soon. As far as the rest... we do our best. I'm sorry that you don't like what you see:(

Oh come on now. No need to be grumpy. I LOVE just about everything you are doing. I just want to see more of it!

And come on, you cannot pretend that cdprojekt.com isn't in a need of an overhaul :) . Although I understand that other things take preference right now and you have your hands full.

Top Bottom