CD Projekt promises no visual downgrade

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
and they still say they promisse that pc version should not be downgraded on pc. on videos its hard to see because of compresions. so i will see and if they downgraded and it still looks good the i give a s*** if they done it =P as loong as it looks good i am happy =P

With less than 24 hours to launch, would it not be sensible to enjoy the game and take CDPR at face value unless the game on your actual screen / console says otherwise?

These screens are definitely beautiful! Wow!!!!

Yep and they even said in the article, "The final version of the game will look better than what can be seen in the latest screenshots – no matter the platform. As you probably know, when publishing screenshots, some of them can be subjectively less appealing than others (depending on one’s opinion), that’s perfectly normal. The most important thing here is that the game will come out looking gorgeous when we are done working on it. There will be no downgrade."

Hey, we already have a thread that deals with so called "downgrade".

But guess what? It's closed for now as some members would like to prevent civil and peaceful discussion about the matter.

But fear not, the issue is being dealt with and once it all calms down it will be re-opened for your pleasure of posting with wit, thoughtfulness and in line with forum rules! Right?

So, closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom