CD PROJEKT RED AND Dark Horse present The World of The Witcher

+

Attachments

• 597px-AA78_by_Zdzislaw_Beksinski_1978.jpg
    597px-AA78_by_Zdzislaw_Beksinski_1978.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 91
One of my first thoughts when I saw it too was the Garden of Remembrance... and one of the reasons i'm going to explore more of his work. Absolutely excellent art !

Sorry for rezzing this topic, bit any news on the world of the witcher book becomming availible in europe? (Meaning I don't need a credit card to buy it.) or will there be a digital version of it later?

I mainly want it for the extra art and lore/info on the world, monsters and characters.

The World of the Witcher

hello, i was wondering, will The World of the Witcher book contain Art from Witcher 1-3 or just Witcher 1-2?

Question. Is the book available for pre-order from other retailers when we get closer to release? I've had bad experiences with amazon....

Last edited:
Last edited:
All PC versions are DRM-free.

I mean the book. E-books should be device agnostic, but if they use Kindle DRM - it ties them to Kindle. I surely would not be interested in buying it in such case (since I don't even have a Kindle). In some cases Kindle releases are DRM-free, then you can just use it anywhere, but I didn't find any info on that on the Amazon page for the book.

Last edited:
Top Bottom