CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com Summer Conference Invitation

+
It seems like the forum is getting excited for a possible Ciri reveal aswell.
Look at all those double posts~

I know i'm going to sound like a huge buzzkill, but i think its the servers that are stuttering.

Which its kinda bad news for the presentation :(

Even if it is a server problem, twitch servers and CDPR servers are not one and the same. Also, they're streaming from LA.

I hope that the forum slowdown is because of the preperations that they are making for tomorrow.
If not then it could turn ugly.

Well, as Reptile said, Twitch is separate from all of this. So we're still good. But Twitch also screws up often. So that might not be good.

True but Twitch is not really all that reliable as of late (like Kinley mentioned).
It would suck to see a downed forum and a struggling conference at the same time.

As a regular twitch user, I can say that twitch has never been this stable.

Their VoDs are still shit though, so I hope CDPR upload the conference video on YouTube as well.

@ReptilePZ Hopefully that makes a big difference, I have tried to watch some old podcasts on Twitch a few times and the results were less than stellar.
Also yeah, I assume that they will seeing their official Youtube channel.

There are a lot of things that can go wrong during a stream - the streamer may have his setup wrong, the user may have slow Internet etc. But twitch servers have been fairly reliable recently. Their VoD service is not up to par though.

No idea what they will use on thewitcher.com/stream and gog.com/stream. Maybe a Twitch plug-in or something.

Top Bottom