CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com Summer Conference Invitation

+
Can somebody link me video with higher bitrate? Original if possible? I would like to make webm of something with higher quality than youtube video.

Mine! I would like to bang that sorceress. Anyways.... back to topic :)

If we get so excited over 4 seconds of horsebacks, I wonder what's to come in the next couple of days.

My friends are so fucking tired of me talking to them about the witcher 3, they have no idea whats coming their way tomorrow and the next week
Don't ever do that, haha. I actually managed to make one of my friends hate the Witcher (I wasn't even too pushy). Just wait until the whole internet will be praising TW3, then they might become interested.

There's something weird going on with the white horse's tail though, at the end of the footage. First one from the left. Like the animation skipped or something :p

It seems like the tail's 'resetting'. Also, you can see the framrate drop when they're swinging their tail. hurrhurr

Last edited:
Nitpicking, eh? There are boxes and a basket under those trees, but no fruit on the branches. Since it's spring and there are flowers and all.

Okay, I've done my part and I'm proud of it.

He loves Geralt of riiviivee... ahhh

omg that's tooo adorable </3

There's something weird going on with the white horse's tail though, at the end of the footage. First one from the left. Like the animation skipped or something :p
Nitpicking, eh? There are boxes and a basket under those trees, but no fruit on the branches. Since it's spring and there are flowers and all.

Okay, I've done my part and I'm proud of it.

Top Bottom