CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

+
Nothing wrong with that... but the bit with the horse being a dark-light side meter for the player sounds quite silly.

Well, it's a better idea than making Ciri run around and bite children or spit at guards.

...still it sounds a bit too Fable-like for a Witcher game.
Guess we'll have to wait and see how it's implemented ~*

I cant make a new thread and I don't know why I don't have permission so could someone please post this thread for me? Thanks in advance for thread move/post.

Title The Witcher 3 is coming to EGX London

The Witcher 3 will be at EGX London dates between 25th & 28th Sept 2014 - "Developers from CD Projekt Red will be on hand to play through the game's latest build in a large theatre area on the event's show floor so you can see it in action up close." Sounds great and hopefully we will be able to have a chat with devs? There are a few tickets left on the Thursday and Friday according to the Eurogamer Webiste http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...wild-hunt-to-be-demoed-live-on-egx-show-floor

That's because normal users can't create news topics, it's restricted to CDPR employees.

Thanks for the headsup, I'm surprised they haven't posted about this.

I should of noticed about forum posting its obvious when you got to look at the main page I just automatically thought it was me. I've never needed to post before.

Top Bottom