CD Projekt RED at Gamescom

+
CD Projekt RED at Gamescom

CD Projekt RED will be attending this years Gamescom which takes place in Cologne, Germany next week. We will be hosting a series of behind closed doors, exclusive media presentations where we will be showing the REDkit, a long-awaited set of tools for modders which will allow any player to create their own content for the PC version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, such as new, non-linear adventures, great looking locations and much more. CD Projekt REDs recruitment team will also be present in Cologne so make sure to stop by the E60 booth in Hall 10 and have a look at our most recent job openings. Everyone whos planning on beginning their journey in the game development industry, should come by and see what are the requirements to join our studio.
Information for journalists visiting Gamescom: If you havent made an appointment to see one of our presentations, please contact agnieszka.szostak@cdprojektred.com we still have last open slots remaining.

Congratulations to all expectant modders!!! Great new which surely will make us the awaiting of TW3 more enjoyable!

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

yeh modding comes to TW2 this is good news.

I'm not a modder myself but I look forward to some good stuff coming my way just like in TW1

That is FANTASTIC news!
I had almost given up on modding tools and expected them to be delivered with Cyberpunk, earliest. But here you go yet again and make everyone's day with a huge surprise!

Ha its our fault! people are moaning and moaning about that DEVkit that CDPR actually decided to release it!

Thats so awesome! great thank you guys!

OMG OMG OMG!

This is totally unexpected and a huge surprise! Please consider Steam's workshop for Steam users it's not only a great way to download mods but a good way to get even more attention for the franchise.

mikbhoy said:
once the modkits out get TW2 on Steam Workshop as well.

TW2 on Steam Workshop? Don't see that happen coz that would mean stuff on there would only be available to those who chain themselves on Steam. I don't see CDP Red do that.

Anyway, as a software engineer myself I might actually give this modding with the RED engine a shot myself.

MisterMida said:
TW2 on Steam Workshop? Don't see that happen coz that would mean stuff on there would only be available to those who chain themselves on Steam. I don't see CDP Red do that.

Um Skyrim has support for Steam Workshop but the more gamechanging and larger mods are on Skyrimnexus.

Chromie92 said:
Um Skyrim has support for Steam Workshop but the more gamechanging and larger mods are on Skyrimnexus.
Uhm Skyrim is chained on SteamWorks no matter where you buy it.

Finally, I shall get my hands on the modding tools, mwahahahaha!!!

After such a long wait they'd better be good (Djinni was kinda meh).

So...

I can finally create my brothel full of Triss Merigold clones? ^^

Humour aside, this is great news! Thank you for being the best company out there!

Top Bottom