CD PROJEKT RED at PAX East 2016!

+
Found somethin on the Golden Cockerel in TW3 game today it was in a sidequest.

The Four Faces of Hemdall Secondary Quest
The golden cockerel Kambi will crow to warn hemdall of the arrival of Naglfar and the beginning of ragnarok. Hemdall will fight the dark forces

I think the news will start at the next week. Guys will return from PAX, take the deserved holidays and then will back to work.

Last edited:
who knows.

Much more criticism like this, and rather soon that image shan't have a leg to stand upon.

Body language is one thing; the composition rules cannot be ignored, though.This makes me even more convinced that this image is not the right one for the main cover.

The thing is most people won't care about a poor cover quality - if the expansion is good enough. But it won't change the fact that many photographers/artists will see the cover/image faults.

And CD-Action ataches a poster with that image. It spreads all over Poland, all over the world. I think artistic value should be more valued; more than just a modern game engine that will cover any obvious ignorance in the world of 2D artists.

Last edited:
https://www.twitch.tv/pax3/v/62397383?t=35m

What did the dude say at 00:48:30?? I can't figure out the name of the location. Kashmir?
I took their none-answer as confirmation that BaW is either 1.) post-ending/Taking place after the main game or 2.) There will be a scene of Kovir at some point in BaW 3.) Could there be some kind of option of who your love interest decision was before beginning the expansion? Or it could be linked to your save file, I don't know, but these are some of the ideas rolling around in my mind after watching the presentation and specifically, referencing that question. I could be way off but I have this feeling that BaW is going to take place post-game which will make A LOT of fans happy. I don't know how they'll make it work or how it will be implemented exactly, guess we'll know soon enough :)

Last edited:
I took their none-answer as confirmation that BaW is either 1.) post-ending/Taking place after the main game or 2.) There will be a scene of Kovir at some point in BaW 3.) Could there be some kind of option of who your love interest decision was before beginning the expansion? Or it could be linked to your save file, I don't know, but these are some of the ideas rolling around in my mind after watching the presentation and specifically, referencing that question. I could be way off but I have this feeling that BaW is going to take place post-game which will make A LOT of fans happy. I don't know how they'll make it work or how it will be implemented exactly, guess we'll know soon enough :)

Didn't C.D.P.R. confirm that Blood and Wine will take place during the game, just like Hearts of Stone did?

Didn't C.D.P.R. confirm that Blood and Wine will take place during the game, just like Hearts of Stone did?
At the moment I honestly cannot remember what the official word was on this.That's why I also added it could be a scene added with the expansion, not directly related with BaW. If you;ve watched the presentation, the way Damien and Rafal reacted with their reluctance of answering if Kovir would make an appearance is what gave me the idea that we might actually see it. How? I have no idea.

So, I'll rephrase my comment to BaW not taking place Post-ending but we could still get a scene that's post-ending.

At the moment I honestly cannot remember what the official word was on this.That's why I also added it could be a scene added with the expansion, not directly related with BaW. If you;ve watched the presentation, the way Damien and Rafal reacted with their reluctance of answering if Kovir would make an appearance is what gave me the idea that we might actually see it. How? I have no idea.

So, I'll rephrase my comment to BaW not taking place Post-ending but we could still get a scene that's post-ending.

That would be amazing. Many REDpoints for you, good man!

This article is from a year ago, but it clearly says that both expansions will be within the time frame of the main story. Maybe the plans have changed since then, although this might be a decision that needs to be made early in the development. According to Marcin Blacha in this somewhat newer post, both expansions will be integrated with the main game, but there are no details specifically about Blood and Wine.

Top Bottom