CD PROJEKT RED at PAX East 2016!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
CD PROJEKT RED at PAX East 2016!

We’ll be at PAX East 2016 (between the 22nd and the 24th of April) hosting various Witcher-themed activities.

We’ll be present on two panels:

On Saturday, April 23rd at 2:30PM - 3:30PM in the Dragonfly Theatre, CD PROJEKT RED’s Business Development Manager and Gwent Co-Designer Rafał Jaki, and Senior Gameplay Designer and Gwent Co-Designer Damien Monnier, will elaborate on Gwent as seen in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Be sure to attend this one if you want an exclusive Official Pinny Arcade pin featuring Geralt and Roach!

Panel Title: GWENT-Ception: Does a Game Within a Game, Make a Game a Better Game

Panel Description: An introduction to the story behind the game Gwent, its origins and the influences behind its creation, including discussion around what the game brought to the world of The Witcher, and how can the game be expanded upon.

On SATURDAY, April 23rd at 11:00AM - 12:00PM in the Condor Theatre, CD PROJEKT RED contracted composer Mikolai Stroinski will join other composers to discuss what it takes to write music for games.

Panel Title: Maestros of Video Games

Panel Description: What does it take to write music for games? Hear from five of the industry's leading composers as they share their experiences and discuss the craft of composing music for video games. Featuring the award-winning composers behind the music of The Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid 5, Ori and the Blind Forest, Minecraft: Greek Mythology, Halo, Killer Instinct, Prince of Persia, Red Steel, Starcraft: Legacy of the Void, and World of Warcraft! The panel will be followed by a meet & greet / autograph session.

If you can’t make it in person to the panels you can watch them on the official PAX East Twitch channel -- https://www.twitch.tv/pax/

Why do you need to go to Boston? Come to us in Stavropol, preferably taking with them "Blood and Wine"! ))))

BaW - Iorveth, Saskia, Siegfried .... I missed someone? Regis....maybe? I cannot wait for April 22!!! Show at least screenshots .......

BaW - Iorveth, Saskia, Siegfried .... I missed someone? Regis....maybe? I cannot wait for April 22!!! Show at least screenshots .......

Iorveth and Saskia will not be in Blood & Wine. Already been announced. Sorry mate. :)

There chat discrimination on language grounds. Banned people who speak Russian or Polish language ... In general, I disappointed and turned off the broadcast.

I think it makes sense it to have it in English, rather than Polish or Russian. After all, PAX East is an American event...in America...with an American audience...that probably only speaks English.

I don't hold it against them when they have Polish or Russian interviews with no English sub-titles in Poland or Russia. I just ask someone else to sum it all up for me, when it's done. :D

Its about moderation. If channel doesnt have russian mods, they will ban language to avoid obscenities.

Top Bottom