CD Projekt Red: Cyberpunk 2077 is 'mind-blowing,' too soon for comic

+
CD Projekt Red: Cyberpunk 2077 is 'mind-blowing,' too soon for comic

Small nice article with Polygon at NYCC. See here

sounds awesome :) love this quote

"It is going really, really well and the team is growing and the development... well, I don't want to brag or anything, but really the stuff they've come up with is mind-blowing,"

we guys in the forum are for sure involved in creating mind blowing stuff ;)

hmmm i thought cyberpunk was a done deal on nexgen consoles, hopefully they can get their first reveal on the sony stage at E3.

210 people...wow. They are growing fast. I wonder what the cap will be. Goddamn I can't wait to at least see the first screenie.

210 people...wow. They are growing fast. I wonder what the cap will be. Goddamn I can't wait to at least see the first screenie.

This.

I wished they would take care of us better. It's just terrible to see the game's Facebook page deserted, and this Forum... well.

Hey! I like this forum!

CDPR reads but rarely responds. We've been over why, but in brief: Anything they say or react to will be seen as more certain than it has any chance to be, especially at this stage of the game.

This forum was created for us to hang out in and brainstorm across, it's never been anything like a two way street with the developers. Nor was it ever implied by them it would be.

Be happy knowing work is being done and done steadily. That's what matters, right?

edit:"The black team, which is smaller than the red team, is dedicated to work on Cyberpunk."

The black team. So cool. Goddamn, I want to work on the Black Team RIGHT NOW.

The black team. So cool. Goddamn, I want to work on the Black Team RIGHT NOW.
Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe: Because, you're a faggot, alright?!
[Mr. Brown laughs]
Mr. Pink: Why can't we pick our own colors?
Joe: No way, no way. Tried it once, doesn't work. You got four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.
Mr. Brown: Yeah, but Mr. Brown is a little too close to Mr. Shit.
Mr. Pink: Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. How 'bout if I'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me. I'll be Mr. Purple.
Joe: You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You're Mr. PINK.
Mr. White: Who cares what your name is?
Mr. Pink: Yeah, that's easy for your to say, you're Mr. White. You have a cool-sounding name. Alright look, if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, you wanna trade?
Joe: Hey! NOBODY'S trading with ANYBODY. This ain't a goddamn, fucking city council meeting, you know. Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway. Now what's it gonna be, Mr. Pink?
Mr. Pink: Jesus Christ, Joe, fucking forget about it. It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.
Joe: I'll move on when I feel like it... All you guys got the goddamn message?... I'm so goddamn mad, hollering at you guys I can hardly talk. Pssh. Let's go to work.

Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe: Because, you're a faggot, alright?!
[Mr. Brown laughs]
Mr. Pink: Why can't we pick our own colors?
Joe: No way, no way. Tried it once, doesn't work. You got four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.
Mr. Brown: Yeah, but Mr. Brown is a little too close to Mr. Shit.
Mr. Pink: Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. How 'bout if I'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me. I'll be Mr. Purple.
Joe: You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You're Mr. PINK.
Mr. White: Who cares what your name is?
Mr. Pink: Yeah, that's easy for your to say, you're Mr. White. You have a cool-sounding name. Alright look, if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, you wanna trade?
Joe: Hey! NOBODY'S trading with ANYBODY. This ain't a goddamn, fucking city council meeting, you know. Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway. Now what's it gonna be, Mr. Pink?
Mr. Pink: Jesus Christ, Joe, fucking forget about it. It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.
Joe: I'll move on when I feel like it... All you guys got the goddamn message?... I'm so goddamn mad, hollering at you guys I can hardly talk. Pssh. Let's go to work.

Man, I had the exact same answer in mind when I was stalking through the forums yesterday XD

Forum veteran
A few observations/questions:

- Apparently the black team is working on this rather than the red team, but they're still technically part of the bigger Red entity. What initials do we use now? CDPB? CDPRB? Way to make things totally confusing, guys.

- If the game is good, we'll get to use the phrase, "Once you go black, you never go back." I very much look forward to this.

- Why doesn't the third team get a color? Sure, they're working on the engine for both games, but that doesn't mean that they don't deserve a color. I demand they they be referred to as the Beige or Seafoam team. Anything is better than nothing. I mean, if they're working on the engine that the red and black teams are using, shouldn't they at least be called the Maroon team?

OEDO is just jealous his mind isn't being blown right now.

My question is what about the Krakow team? Are they included in the holy trinity or are they separate from the 210 special agents in Warsaw? We need answers.

My question is what about the Krakow team? Are they included in the holy trinity or are they separate from the 210 special agents in Warsaw? We need answers.

My understanding is that the Krakow team isn't involved in the two AAA games, but in smaller projects. Could be wrong about that though. And they're the pink team.

I'm itching to know what those guys are working on. I wouldn't mind if it was totally unrelated to Witcher or '77. Maybe a side scrolling shooter or a hack and slash game. That's unlikely though as doing tie-in games helps spread the IP.

Is the Krakow team Team Seafoam or not? Or are they anter entity, then?

Why are we such groupies? It's creepy.

Top Bottom