CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com Launch Closed Beta of The Witcher Adventure Game

+
The first batch was send to people that pre ordered W3 the earliest - the next batch will the the followimg until we send all and then people that signup for the beta

Thank you for your honesty. :)

I did pre-sales on the first day and did not get = / :rly?:

aw, well then you will probably get it in the third batch. I will most likely be one of the last. :(

And when can the next batch be expected? 'Soon', would be the answer probably. You sure you can't give estimated dates? =)

Soon is the closeses to the honest truth - we would send all the Keys but this is our first multiplayer effort and things bound to go south in the most unexpected way.

Yes for the purpose of the beta you need to sign in to gog galaxy BUT the final version will be 100% drm free for single player and hot seat. Only the multi part will require galaxy.

So suppose someone who got the CB keys already sends me a key... When I get my keys later I could give them away? :p

C'mon, guys, let @Rafal Jaki take a breath

In the meanwhile... @Marcin Momot lending his deskjob to R.J...

Both MoMo and myself are on sick leave - but this does not stop us from raplaying ;)

We know, at least we imagine, how busy you are all of you and we grateful... even with stupids gif included :p

Please do not reply to this automated post

Yes for the purpose of the beta you need to sign in to gog galaxy BUT the final version will be 100% drm free for single player and hot seat. Only the multi part will require galaxy.

Awesome. I'm glad you guys aren't abandoning single player, even for MP focused games.

So it's coming to PC? Nice! Now I'm interested.

...please include the following characters:

Triss
Yen
Sile
Leo Bonhart
White Rayla
Toruvial

That would be great, Thanks.

:cool:

There's a severe lack of fleders in your list.

Also,
it's Toruviel, not Toruvial. :fish:

I day 1 pre-ordered the Witcher 3 (on GOG as well), but I haven't got any beta-key yet. ): So when are you starting to send the beta-key for the rest please?

Top Bottom