CD Projekt RED has published their official statement about the leak of The Witcher 2 presentation movie

+
Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Corylea said:
They must make TW2 on GBA !!! :teeth: I must buy PS3 and X360 only for this game ;) (and GBA...) I like play action RPGs on gamepad .
NOOO.... NOT GBA!! This game is way too advanced and sophisticated to be integrated in that way... :mad:
Maybe there could be a version of Versus against a computer opponent on GBA.
Now THAT is a good idea. Only the market may be small to find opponents unless it hooks on the net... ,but then what's the point?If it can be done... VERSUS only... then I would approve. :peace:

Now THAT is a good idea. Only the market may be small to find opponents unless it hooks on the net... ,but then what's the point?If it can be done... VERSUS only... then I would approve. :peace:
A Versus could work what can also work could be like was done for Batman AKS was use a leader board with Challenges

Seeker said:
A Versus could work what can also work could be like was done for Batman AKS was use a leader board with Challenges
But, I think then we would need a Network of some sort.

Eriash said:
“Of course, we can’t and won’t try to deny the facts. The movie that appeared on the various sites yesterday presents our newest project, The Witcher 2, which we’ve been working on for some time. We made something about half year ago, to present the first playable version of the game.” said Adam Kicinski, CEO of CD Projekt RED. “Currently we are looking for a potential publisher (or publishers) for this title, and this leak is an uncontrolled side effect of that process. For today, we are not commenting on anything that concerns the game itself.”More information about The Witcher 2 will be unveiled alongside the official announcement.
One can hope that Witcher 2 will be multi-platform since Rise of the White Wolf got canned.

At least there is an intention:
Eriash said:
There’s been a huge interest over our promotional Witcher 2 video that leaked last week. I think it’s best if we straighten few things out.7. What platform will the game be released on?Although PC is certain choice we made regarding platforms for The Witcher 2, we also want to release the console version. More information will come after official announcement of the game.Stay tuned!Tom GopSenior ProducerCD Projekt RED
from the TW2 FAQ

i just finished the enhanced editon yesterday and to say i was pleased, would be an understatement. then to find out they are making TW2, i about died. i cant wait for that to come out.but, and i cant seem to find it, who did the voice for geralt>?

the original voice for Geralt was Doug C*ckle (the obscenity filter messes up his name, that's an O where the asterisk is) ...any voicing you hear in the leaked videos is not the final choice :peace:

Jeeeezzz! I almost fell off my chair today when seeing TW2 announcement on the first page of www.thewitcher.com. And after watching the trailer - God! I can't wait!Still, I hope they'll- use the original Geralt.- come up with an equal great,challenging and moral-hard choices story- release the game on PS3 as well (still wishing to play TWEE on my biiig TV screen)

aehm, you know you can connect any PC to any TV no matter what resolution/size the TV has. I would even argue the picture is better since the xbox only upscales to 1080i because it only supports 720p while the PC can deliver any resolution as long as it's powerful enough.

Top Bottom