CD Projekt Red Please Change the Commander's Horn Card

+
Horn is fine by the sounds of it this streamer had issues with failing in Gwent 101 YOU MUST DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO GET THE LAST MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i felt like caps was needed for this point.

Whats all this talk of patch notes have i missed something?

tortugueta You summarized the problem quiet well. I still think the card should stay in the game (because it's iconic to the original Gwent) but it should have a completely different rule. Like "Each unit receive 1 power for each unit on the row" for example. This way the card would be a high risk high reward card as it should be imo (because as it is right now it's much like low risk high reward....lol).
Making it a gold card wouldn't be a bad idea either and would solve quiet a few problem (can't duplicate it, can't tutor it with Brouver...), I'm agree with you.

cheeto101 I have no problem with the skilled use of this card. when I play against an opponent who set up a strong row and CH me at the end I'm more than happy to give him a GG.
I didn't say that you can't play this card strategically, I just said that it can be very easily abused and can win some random games out of nowhere.

If there is some MTG players around CH actually reminds me of Blood moon (probably among the top 1O most hated cards in the history of magic) which can give you the win just by playing it.
Does that mean you can't build a clever and strong game with it? Of course not. There is some very powerful and well made combo decks running this card even at highest level of Modern Magic but the thing is, even if you have no skill whatsoever you can win a subsequent amount of games just by playing this card...

tortugueta;n7382220 said:
I think the Horn should be outright removed from the game, or at the very least be made a gold card.

GenLiu;n7382520 said:
Making it a gold card wouldn't be a bad idea either and would solve quiet a few problem (can't duplicate it, can't tutor it with Brouver...), I'm agree with you

Commander's Horn already isn't played much in the top decks. Making the card gold ensures (almost) no one will play the card. Tweaking CH is fine, but this is not the solution. Incidentally, no rare cards are gold. If they would make CH epic (or create another card), it should at least be more reliable (or flexible), but at the same time less powerful.

This just my opinion but there are no cards that are too OP or need to be nerfed. There are counters to everything.

rsMerchant hate for the horn is famous... but seriously, he play too often like the card doesnt exist, so he got rekt by this card...too bad for him, that doesnt make the card OP or anything.

actually horn is becoming good because a lot of pple removed the Dbomb from deck, like weather is making a comeback because ppple use clear sky to rally only, and Gaard is like a better destroyer than any other card (with weather)

Top Bottom