CD Projekt Red should add more clothing options

+
CD Projekt Red should add more clothing options, remember back when it was advertised there you can have bunch of different style? Neokitsch, kitsch, corpo and entropism? they really need to add those clothing options, since all the npc are wearing them, you should be able to wear them as well.

Those styles already exist in the game, however the manner in which vendor and loot RNG works it's possible not to see specific examples of clothing in an entire playthrough without waiting 24h outside whatever store might potentially sell the pants/jacket/boots you want.

But yes, there are NPCs (even nameless pedestrians) using cosmetic cyberware, haircuts and clothing unavailable to the player and it's just weird that they're not.

CD Projekt Red should add more clothing options, remember back when it was advertised there you can have bunch of different style? Neokitsch, kitsch, corpo and entropism? they really need to add those clothing options, since all the npc are wearing them, you should be able to wear them as well.
Rooting for you there. If you're on PC, you can get most of them by mods. Modders nowadays add standalone clothes of which, some of them are super awesome.

transmog and a new clothing store are already on the way... so keep calm and wait for 1.6. (even tho I dont think glowing clothes like the npc stuff from the parade will ever be added for players... would be cool but highly doubtful)

transmog and a new clothing store are already on the way... so keep calm and wait for 1.6. (even tho I dont think glowing clothes like the npc stuff from the parade will ever be added for players... would be cool but highly doubtful)
I would like to find out more, do you have a source?

Rooting for you there. If you're on PC, you can get most of them by mods. Modders nowadays add standalone clothes of which, some of them are super awesome.

Definitely. Lots of great clothing mods, although their main caveat is all the clipping. So many clothing mods clip badly with other clothing (or your junk if you have) so they can be quite limiting.

I would have... but since mods dont want us to talk about leaked and/or data mined content, nor stuff modders found out... I just can say youtube is your friend : /
Well this is fantastic news, can't wait for transmog system! I wonder what kinda fashion styles will be introduced with this new clothing store update...

I wish they'd add some more alternative hairstyles and tattoos to the character creator. Like seriously all I want is young rogues hair for female V 😭

It is very irritating and aggravating to walk around Night City and see npcs and other characters wearing all sorts of different clothes that aren't available for V! In Night City style is everything.... Just NOT for the main character!

It is very irritating and aggravating to walk around Night City and see npcs and other characters wearing all sorts of different clothes that aren't available for V! In Night City style is everything.... Just NOT for the main character!
Since they removed stats from clothes with 2.0, thats all they are is looks. Might as well pile on more options.

I posted this in another thread, but I did notice that they didn't even bother to change the wardrobe screen
Untitled12.jpg

This goes along the same lines of armored clothes or even general body armor. Most clothing doesn't really have stats and the ones that do arent all that great.

More importantly why does Cyberware not impact how we look in game. There should be an On/Off box to check if we want to see the visualization of piece of cyberware, like we see in many NPCs.

More importantly why does Cyberware not impact how we look in game. There should be an On/Off box to check if we want to see the visualization of piece of cyberware, like we see in many NPCs.
Its does effect to a limiting amount, arms and eyes, not much else.

100%
It’s always annoying to see NPCs with outfits I can never have

Mods is the only way to get NPC clothes.
Sadly I’m a console player so I can’t get those.

I am specifically looking at certain Barghest uniforms, so I am hoping CDPR will add more later in updates/patches to Phantom Liberty

In PL, I wonder, is it because of the life path choice I keep on getting blazers and suites among the life vests as a loot :D I love them (not the vests), but agreed - variety is always appreciated. Guess, gotta visit the thread shop soon.
And no, will not bother with mods.

Top Bottom