CD Projekt RED Summer conference to be held on the 30th of May 5 p.m. GMT

+
CD Projekt RED Summer conference to be held on the 30th of May 5 p.m. GMT

We will be hosting a conference on the 30th of May at 5 p.m. GMT. The studio will make a major announcement on that day, so make sure to witness it LIVE! We will also be revealing a lot of other information regarding our products and the DRM-free distribution platform GOG.com.
The conference will be streamed live on our website and at facebook.com/thewitcher.
See a personal invitation from CD Projekt RED's joint-CEO Marcin Iwiński here.

we are not working on a smurfs game

You are not fooling anyone mr. Iwiński

This comic is by Michał Śledziński, a famous polish comic book artist, better known as Śledziu (or Mr Herring on his blogs).

I'm sorry cause we know this is not what you expected getting at with The Witcher, (or yes?) but Ye are a step closer to being the unwilling leaders of the DRM-free claim of the gamer, CDPR. :p
Blizzard, Ubisoft, ... and co. should be very concerned about the future that lies ahead for them if they do not react in time.

I love how with CD Projekt, I always have something to look forward to. I really enjoy these conferences.
Personally I am hoping most for Witcher 2 full blown expansion pack. But anything CDP releases is a guaranteed buy from me anyway.

Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Mr Iwiński. Your sad devotion to that ancient profession hasn't helped you conjure up the stolen mutagens or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Wild Hunt's hidden pala--

Be sure and tune in on May 30th at 5 PM GMT to find out . But be warned...somebody had better post a "shortened" version :p . I gotta work...again when another conference is due...NOT FAIR !

No condensed version and i`m liable to go Dethmold on somebody...come to think about it Dethmold will look like a fairy princess compared to what i`ll do

I know i might sound like an a-hole by saying this. but i do hope its really a major announcement; Like a new game or expansion. The previous one a couple a months before was a little anti-climactic to say the least.

nice always look forward to CDP conferencesand uh.. this time giving fallout 2 or something? :D

Can't wait! I've got four guesses- The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf, the new RPG series, The Witcher 2 for PS3 with another massive expansion pack, or possibly none of those.

Top Bottom