CD PROJEKT RED visits San Diego Comic-Con 2014

+
CD PROJEKT RED visits San Diego Comic-Con 2014

We are thrilled to invite you to Comic-Con San Diego, where we will be present at a series of exciting events.

“Since this is the first Comic-Con for Geralt of Rivia, we’re going the extra mile to talk to as many Witcher fans as possible, at as many places as possible--we have a really mighty line up” said Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director, CD PROJEKT RED. “It’s a real pleasure to see The Witcher among all those comic book and movie characters we know and love,” Jaki added.

Explore San Diego Comic-Con and check out The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
* The first ever consumer preview of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at the The Witcher Panel. Featuring Doug Cockle, the voice of Geralt of Rivia; Paul Tobin, House of Glass writer, Dark Horse, Nick McWhorter, VP Licensing, Dark Horse, Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director, Michał Platkow-Gilewski, Head of PR Marketing, Damien Monnier, Senior Gameplay Designer, Łukasz "LUq" Wnęk, QA Analyst, all from CD PROJEKT RED and special guest--video game journalist Geoff Keighley.
Thursday, July 24th, 10-11AM, Room 6A, San Diego Convention Center

* The Art of the Game Panel, hosted by Dark Horse, featuring Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director
Friday, July 25th, 4-5pm, Room 7AB, San Diego Convention Center

* Geek Sundry Consumer Lounge at Jolt’n Joe’s Gaslamp, 379 4th Ave, San Diego
Thursday, July 24th, 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM - The Witcher Trivia Madness,
Friday, July 25th, 10 AM - 11 AM, The Witcher Adventure Game Sneak Peek,
Friday, July 25th, 11 AM - 12 PM, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Live Demo.

Every Witcher Panel attendee will receive a special, SDCC limited-edition postcard with Witcher artwork by Simon Bisley.

Visit fb.com/thewitcher and twitter.com/witchergame for updates from the show!

Jupiter_on_Mars

So two showings, hey?
Twice the chances of a leak. How unfortunate!

I'd like to reiterate my suggestion that you guys also release the Q&A segment, hopefully sooner than the demo itself, just to ease the wait.

So two showings, hey?
Twice the chances of a leak. How unfortunate!

I'd like to reiterate my suggestion that you guys also release the Q&A segment, hopefully sooner than the demo itself, just to ease the wait.

Usually, such Q&A's are recorded by people attending them and then, later on, released on YouTube. I don't think there will be any restrictions as far as recording the Q&A panel.

Come on, we're starving here! We want more info, and not all of us can afford to go to another continent to see the panel. Could we at least get a small teaser of what your're going to show?

Please? :crybaby:

I really like that brutal drawing of Simon and how you guys sculpted Wraiths. Nightwraiths can look even more scary than Guilermo Del Toro movie Mama Wraith. Anyway Marcin it will be very interesting days. Especially i`ll` be waiting for 25 to see more from your CDPR talented artists and see what new to come. And ooooof course the gameplay . Can we see some of Geralt new or upgraded gear please ???
View attachment 4770

Attachments

• pretty-please-begging-kitty.jpg
    pretty-please-begging-kitty.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 103
Wait , what? Paul Tobin from Weta Workshop? And he works for Witcher franchise now ????? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhh !!!!!!:victory: Oh wait, he did that with House of Glass already. Hope he will do some art too.

Last edited:
But they didn't say which E3, what if it's E3 2013 gameplay... but with all the latest improvements. So they don't spoil anything ;)

Wait , what? Paul Tobin from Weta Workshop? And he works for Witcher franchise now ????? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhh !!!!!!:victory: Oh wait, he did that with House of Glass already. Hope he will do some art too.

So does this mean we will get high quality W3 replica swords and medallions someday?
United Cutlery makes cool swords too, anyways I hope so.. I also really want a cool looking high quality Geralt action figure!
;)

@Rafal Jaki: It's funny, I saw the illustration and thought 'that looks like a Simon Bi...it is Simon Bisley!' So does he work for Dark Horse or did the REDs hire him for this? Just curious. Have fun at the con, I look forward to getting some youtube vids.

Oh. Got that. My mistake. Ruined my illusions that Hobbit artist will draw something for the Witcher by myself.:sad::facepalm:

But does that means new comic cycle arrives ? Please with new artist and cover artist please please please !!!! With style looking something like that .

Last edited:

* Geek Sundry Consumer Lounge at Jolt’n Joe’s Gaslamp, 379 4th Ave, San Diego
Thursday, July 24th, 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM - The Witcher Trivia Madness,
Friday, July 25th, 10 AM - 11 AM, The Witcher Adventure Game Sneak Peek,
Friday, July 25th, 11 AM - 12 PM, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Live Demo.

Visit fb.com/thewitcher and twitter.com/witchergame for updates from the show!

I know passes to the convention center itself are long gone; they sold out months ago.
But the events at Jolt'n Joe's -- are these open to everyone, or only Comic-Con pass holders?

Top Bottom