CD PROJEKT RED visits San Diego Comic-Con 2014

+

We are thrilled to invite you to Comic-Con San Diego, where we will be present at a series of exciting events.

“Since this is the first Comic-Con for Geralt of Rivia, we’re going the extra mile to talk to as many Witcher fans as possible, at as many places as possible--we have a really mighty line up” said Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director, CD PROJEKT RED. “It’s a real pleasure to see The Witcher among all those comic book and movie characters we know and love,” Jaki added.

Explore San Diego Comic-Con and check out The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
* The first ever consumer preview of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at the The Witcher Panel. Featuring Doug Cockle, the voice of Geralt of Rivia; Paul Tobin, House of Glass writer, Dark Horse, Nick McWhorter, VP Licensing, Dark Horse, Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director, Michał Platkow-Gilewski, Head of PR Marketing, Damien Monnier, Senior Gameplay Designer, Łukasz "LUq" Wnęk, QA Analyst, all from CD PROJEKT RED and special guest--video game journalist Geoff Keighley.
Thursday, July 24th, 10-11AM, Room 6A, San Diego Convention Center

* The Art of the Game Panel, hosted by Dark Horse, featuring Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director
Friday, July 25th, 4-5pm, Room 7AB, San Diego Convention Center

* Geek Sundry Consumer Lounge at Jolt’n Joe’s Gaslamp, 379 4th Ave, San Diego
Thursday, July 24th, 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM - The Witcher Trivia Madness,
Friday, July 25th, 10 AM - 11 AM, The Witcher Adventure Game Sneak Peek,
Friday, July 25th, 11 AM - 12 PM, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Live Demo.

Every Witcher Panel attendee will receive a special, SDCC limited-edition postcard with Witcher artwork by Simon Bisley.

Visit fb.com/thewitcher and twitter.com/witchergame for updates from the show!

Really love the House of Glass comic storyline; Please make it a part of TW3 game !!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!
CD Project Red !!!

Really love the House of Glass comic storyline; Please make it a part of TW3 game !!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!
CD Project Red !!!
That story goes even before Geralt met Yennefer, so in that way more than 15 years later i am afraid this is impossible.

This lounge will be open to everyone:)

The saddest thing is that this open doors can not be done in Europe ... the adjacent streets would collapse before the avalanche of public ...
On second thought ...this would not be so sad but a f******, s*****, badass celebration go all out :) you deserve, we deserve one, right?

Do you, CDPR, have something in mind in this regard? Do you?

The saddest thing is that this open doors can not be done in Europe ... the adjacent streets would collapse before the avalanche of public ...
On second thought ...this would not be so sad but a f******, s*****, badass celebration go all out :) you deserve, we deserve one, right?

Don't ask him, wichat.

His reply will most likely be something like this:
"We have a public event with 50 Ciri cosplayers planned, in Iceland."

Don't feed the Momot ! Don't fuel the hype train !

Don't forget that we are also heading to gamescom. There will be plenty of public activities there as well:)

Jupiter_on_Mars

Don't forget that we are also heading to gamescom. There will be plenty of public activities there as well:)

Could you please clarify one thing?
I understand you'll be showing off the same E3 segment at Comic Con. What about Gamscom, will the demo shown there behind closed doors be the E3 demo as well?

Jupiter_on_Mars

For a moment there I thought Wichat was hitting on Marcin.

Every Witcher Panel attendee will receive a special, SDCC limited-edition postcard with Witcher artwork by Simon Bisley.!

Wai...wha...Wait. What ?

Please tell me he's the artist for the next comic series and / or theres going to be more collaboration between him & the REDS,,, that blokes a frigging LEGEND !

View attachment 4789

.... and where can I get one of those postcards please, 'cos I doubt i'll get a ticket now ;P

Attachments

• bisleywar.jpg
    bisleywar.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 53
Wai...wha...Wait. What ?

Please tell me he's the artist for the next comic series and / or theres going to be more collaboration between him & the REDS,,, that blokes a frigging LEGEND !

View attachment 4789

.... and where can I get one of those postcards please, 'cos I doubt i'll get a ticket now ;P

OMG I know, if Simon does any new comic art for TW AAAAAAH!!! Would be so awesome.;)

This was a one time thing :(
Thanks for the heads up brother, that is so cool Bisley even did that for Comic-Con.
I just thought it would be really neat if different artists, did the witcher comics in general.

i.e. The best of the best, comic book artists and writers, doing a short series once a year of TW.
like the house of glass etc ;)

I personally find this art kind of horrible for the Witcher. CDPR has better artists inhouse imo. But like always: to each their own... ;)

Top Bottom