CD Projekt should to make a VAMPIRE RPG game!

+
▶ Open world RPG
▶ Robust Character creation
▶ Vampire races/clans to choose
▶ Disciplines (Unique powers for each clan)
▶ Choices and Consequences
Similar to Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, My dream game :cry:
CD Projekt would be perfect for make it
Your team is making an incredible game with Cyberpunk 2020
Imagine a VTM with the quality and budget of Cyberpunk 2077? Masterpiece!
PLEASE!

Last edited:
I would like CDPR to make a single player Conan: Hyperborian adventures game so bad, you have no idea.

Hit GTA is what Ive said, especially now after Stadia has been introduced, it surely will bring a dent to game industry. They cant hit GTA6 but they can surely hit GTA7, maybe 2030 or so? I would paint a target on GTA if I was them, maybe brand GoG differntly and try to brand it differently from other shops, obviously GoG cant be Origin or Steam but surely they can take a slice of the pie.

Blood and Wine is their vampire game. But if they were to do something similar to WoD, they'd do a great job of it I'm sure. All through the Witcher series there are excellent horror elements.

Sild

Ex-moderator
Yea, their so central to dark fantasy/fiction culture it's really sad there's so few games that really took advantage of that..

But there has been a resurgence in recent years with even AAA games featuring stories about them in one form or another (Skyrim and Witcher 3) even some smaller projects like Vampyr, not to mention every Sims game having them at some point.

And now Bloodlines 2. Darkness is on the rise again.

The best thing to do is to use the witcher world, so a vampire game about detlaff or regis long before geralt was a thing would be amazing. We could see what the world was like and how vampires and other monsters were hunted down and how their hate for humans began.

Or they can make their own IP with vampire, if they plan to return to witcher world i would like game with Ciri where she go around do stuff and fuck sorceress :D

Or they can make their own IP with vampire, if they plan to return to witcher world i would like game with Ciri where she go around do stuff and fuck sorceress :D
Yes, they could make their own vampire IP :cry:
Is it forbidden to do something a little inspired in Vampire The Masquerade?

There is PnP setting for Cyberpunk 2020 that introduces vampires, verewolves and shit, "Alternative Reality", really good. And it is heavily inspired by VtM. So it is somewhat in the realms of possibility. As is the ime travel :)
As for "VtM:B" like vampire game by CDPR. The IP is taken. Making "Totally not a VTM game, just similar" is asking for a lawsuit. Maybe if they buy the rights to Vampire the Requiem, a younger sister PnP game from the same house, which is better(ish). Or... Let's them finish and expand on their current IP further. Witchr Trilogy asks for Cyberpunk Trilogy :) Especially that there's news about a new IP that will see the light of day by 2021. Which also seems like wasting perfectly good resourcess unless CP2077 is just around the corner.

What's BGS? And I surely wouldn't put CDPR in the same group as Ubisoft and Square Enix. Those are your usual legacy publishers. Good luck finding anything from them DRM-free. I don't view them as higher (as in publisher that works the right way) for sure. Paradox are a lot better, despite their issues.

What's BGS? And I surely wouldn't put CDPR in the same group as Ubisoft and Square Enix. Those are your usual legacy publishers. Good luck finding anything from them DRM-free. I don't view them as higher (as in publisher that works the right way) for sure. Paradox are a lot better, despite their issues.

Work with Paradox would mean CDPD takes a hit to reputation imho.

How exactly? White Wolf has quite good reputation overall among RPG fans, so I don't see gamers looking down at CDPR, if they ever decide to work with them (i.e. Paradox). If anything, rather CDPR becoming more like Ubisoft and Co. would be viewed negatively.

How exactly? White Wolf has quite good reputation overall among RPG fans, so I don't see gamers looking down at CDPR, if they ever decide to work with them (i.e. Paradox). If anything, rather CDPR becoming more like Ubisoft and Co. would be viewed negatively.

This is turning into lengthy discussion, what I dont want. What you say about Ubisoft might be true. I like Ubisoft their business strategy start to show.

As for "VtM:B" like vampire game by CDPR. The IP is taken. Making "Totally not a VTM game, just similar" is asking for a lawsuit.

Not really, since if you look on things like that, than every developer need to send lawsuit to other developers for taking some concept or idea from them, not just for games for movie, tv show, books/comic/mangas........ no one have copyright on vampires they are created in folklore storys.

Top Bottom